Thursday 2 June 2011

Unexpected Beginning



Like many men,
I noticed her photo,
It was on her Facebook,
It looked less like a photo taken by a professional,
Looked more like one taken by an amateur,
That by local Facebook standards meant it was real,
The bosom on the photo were the owners,
The photo was of boobs only,
It was faceless,
I decided to try my wiles on her,
I teased her inbox with a couple of text,
Most were provocative enough to force out even if a disdainful reply,
A girl like that receives pleasant inboxes all the time,
I needed mine to be thoroughly different,
To form instant familiarity like instant coffees is,
I let her know I was in strathmore university too,
Then asked her for a boob fuck as bluntly as the word fuck,
Messages were exchanged for a while,
Then after a while we finally did meet,
In a different town from our pre-university school,
She climbed into the co-drivers seat,
In a black linen dress with clothed velveted matching buttons,
She looked as elegant as a well-bred current princess,
But do not be fooled by her proper lady-like decorum,
Within less than fifteen innocent minutes of our meeting,
She offered to give me the eight minutes that I inbox-teased her about,
I drove home faster than Ian Duncan would dream to drive,
I felt myself cum,
my neck floating on her shoulder,
And my lips thoroughly close to her ear lobe,
Before and after my eyes shut in the ecstasy of orgasm,
I saw her linen black dress with linen black shoulder buttons,
It was more than the eight minutes,
I do love sex and women,
But I still talk, laugh and sex her,
Not on general principle,
But especially her.