Monday 20 June 2011

Dear God forgive Lady Gaga


Bible scroll


Dear God,
Hi. I miss you. How is heaven? Earth is fine. Though there is global warming, and we are not quite sure about what global warming really is. But I hope you will stop it cause you are the most powerful. Besides You know what it is. First of all am asking for forgiveness through Jesus Christ. Mostly for me and my family. At least with that part of the prayer am assured of heaven for me and my family. That is what I want most from You God. The cars and the houses we will talk about later. Please forgive my friends to and my ex-girlfriends sins. I also want them to go to heaven eventually. At least they cared enough to like me. I also pray for my enemies too, mostly cause you ask me to. Perhaps as I become a more mature Christian I will pray for them with more sincerity. Dear God, You know I like cars, and I have asked for one for so long to the point I started to forget about it. A red sports car would be nice. I will ask for a Vitz from my dad but From You God I want a Bugatti. Please make the president get all this roads repaired and smooth in preparation for it. The fuel prices are also an issue I would love You to consider, please bring them down, no one can over here. Sports cars use a lot of fuel. I pray for good health for mum, dad, my Bro and my siz. I pray that my sister will get into med school, my brother will decide to do aeronautical engineering instead of computer science, and my mum shall pass her phd. I think dad is o.k. He was in school long enough, but either way give him great intellect as he does his work. Thanks for getting me into law school. I remembered I prayed a lot for that. I pray I will finish my pending units in strathmore, so that mum can wear that hat she wants to wear to that graduation.  I pray that as a family we will all grow spiritually and talk to you more often. Cause most of all you want to be our friend. And you want us to have a relationship with you. It is long distance, you are in heaven and we are on earth. But you are just a prayer away and besides, you are omnipresent. Thanks for my blog by the way, I get at least ten viewers a day even without posting anything. I don't want to talk about my blog much cause...am not perfect. Am still a struggling Christian. I need you help to overcome something's. But you know what I love most about Christianity. Your religion, is just epic. I mean, You decide that you will sacrifice Your son Jesus, so that he lives a perfect day for me, so that I can have heaven. As in for example today I forgot to pray in the morning. Am sure somewhere in the GoodBook You require me to pray every morning. And if I don't it is a sin. Isn't that the way it is? Then you decided that since You love me, You will let Jesus die for my sins so that at the end of the day it will be as if I didn't sin. Cause Jesus lived a perfect day for me i am forgiven for living an imperfect one. You see what I mean by epic. I just have to believe You have forgiven me and am off the hook. Nice one. In that case,I believe. But regardless, I will try to sin less. So, umh we will talk tomorrow about cars, houses, school and a plasma screen. I know I have prayed for all this, but am human and you are God. Have Your way. But I wouldn't mind if you considered what I have asked. It was nice talking to you. Thanks for psalms by the way, that book is so inspirational. I read it again and again until it made sense. It is very practical by the way. Thanks for Jesus. Forgive lady gaga for that awful video. Give us all a good night rest, keep us safe. Amen.