Friday 25 November 2011

Hidden in My Briefcase

I defend my wife and family. I protect them with my very life. So, I went after them. 

It was heading to night, but not just yet. You know the prettiest part of the afternoon. The sun paints the clouds with many colors of the same tone. The sun rays are visible as they move in the horizon, beautiful. And the lighting is quiet, it reflects on everyone in the same way romantic restaurants reflect light on people. The perfect ambiance. The sunset rays emphasized on the beautiful features and down played the not so beautiful. I felt I was doing the same, emphasizing on the good of society, and down playing the bad. I was being the sun, which I was told during my science class was a star. A star closer to earth, were you also told the sun was a star? Or you were sleeping during that class. I understand, science class was always in the afternoon, after lunch. Nap time in class. We really can't multitask, get the joke? No. Yes... What a shame, no... Yes!

I was with them, the police, I had to carry them during this journey, first of all cause I am not stupid. Yes, I know law as law is, a lawyer as lawyer is, and I didn't want any trouble, I had to play by the rules, cause if I don't how  different am I from them. From the scum bags of society? No tell me how different am I from them. I know, I know, I am me, and they are them, and what they do, is inexcusable... Those bloody bustards. Rot in hell.

I was in my car. It is bullet proof, oh yes it is. Cause I know who I deal with, what use is resource if it doesn't protect you? Did I say am not stupid. That's why I was with the police. 

It was a convoy, we had a destination. I was in my car and they were in theirs, we had one destination. We were going after them. We were an army. 

But then please do tell me, how does one trust people you don't know? Don't you know that what beats you comes from within? Don't you know that? No? Then am telling you this. When your stomach aches, and you are rushing to the loo every two seconds. What is causing you the pain is within. It might have come from your dirty hands then got to your food and your food got to your stomach. But no one has ever had a stomach ache over dirty food in a plate. Even a kid who has been born right now knows that! Okay maybe not... But regardless, what beats you is within. And there I was moving in a convoy of police knowing that what bites me is from within.

We go to the house. We surrounded it. And it was all like a movie. 

I wish I had the loudspeaker, 
"Come out with your hands up..."

No wait, that's not how I would have said it,

"Come out with your bloody hands up..."

No, still, that doesn't do me justice for the harm these scum bags caused,

"Get the fuck out or I shoot you to bloody hell right now!"

That's more like it. And I would give them three seconds to come out. If they don't, shooting spree mister. Shooting spree.

But I am not police, so they don't let me carry guns. Am not police, so I don't get to shout,

"I told you I will come for you you bustards. Didn't I? Goes what, come out come out from wherever you are, meet your death... Meet prison... Meet hell..."

Oh I would have loved to scream that. But what I would have loved the most is to be in the house as they heard my voice. Am sure they would be peeing on themselves out of fright, no, wait a minute. That's too easy. I wish they would be taking a dump on themselves. Probably even wished they had diarrhea, and they couldn't hold it in, so that they moved around with houseflies following them around. 

I wished I could see movements at the windows, panic movements. Not knowing what they will do, seeing that they were surrounded. Check mate.

I wish the police would let me be the one to tell them,

"You are surrounded...."
No, that doesn't sound right...
"Get the fuck out you are surrounded!"

But as you know, this country only allows thieves and police persons to carry guns, not citizens. It's such a darling. NkT. Regardless, I would stand there, in the front line, gun-less and loudspeaker-less, only with a bullet proof vest and my eyes. I have to watch them go down. Even though I know that probably, the people, the convoy I am with maybe part of the scum bag criminals. All dressed up in blue. I know what bites me, is sometimes what is within. But risks must be taken sometimes, I couldn't go there without the police, I was gun-less. Risks must be taken sometimes, the army I was going to attack with might not be fully loyal, but again, risks must be taken.

"Come out with your hands up!"

The police would scream in the loud speaker. And I would think he was being polite. And the freaked out diarrhea-ing bustards in the house will be such great cowards the wouldn't come out, they will try to shoot a bullet, a random one because they can't dare to show their face. And the bullet would miss me and everyone else and hit my bullet proof car. And at that moment I would feel it was worth all I had spent on it.

Once bitten, twice shy. They shot one bullet, and like throwing a coin at good investment gives you four coins back, their shooting one bullet at me will give them four bullets back. Immediate and swift.

Puff. Door down. Smoke all over. The whole gang of them will be down. And yes, after the police break in I will break in too. And I will be carrying a base ball bat. Yes, and you know what I will do to the persons resisting arrest.

"Didn't I tell you I will come for you? Didn't I? now tell me, didn't I?"

And at that very moment, I will wear my sunglasses, through my base ball bat in the boot. Let the police finish their work and I will drive into the sunset. I will drive back home. Were my wife is and my family is. 

"Daddy, where were you?"

My daughter would ask me. 

"I had gone to install a new alarm system..."

"why?"

And I will tell her.

"Cause men protect their families."

And I will hand her a balloon cause kids love balloons, and I would hand her sweets, cause kids like such simple things until they are eighteen and want cars.

Please never bring me your case, I know lawyers are taught to defend everyone, but dare bring me your case to defend you after you have... And you will know why I will have a base ball bat hidden in my briefcase. Screw money. I am not a paper chaser, if that is what paper chasers do. Besides, it is all that, but it isn't all that, trust me, I know.

Dames and Sirs, intelligence is not picking a fight with someone with everything to lose, or nothing to loss. And they picked the wrong fight!