Sunday 27 November 2011

WhatYouGetForPullingThingsFromUpYourA**

Damsels and Sirs,

I have sat here for four bloody hours. I wrote when the curtains were opened and the lights were off. Now the lights need to be switched on and the curtains closed. Where is what you wrote for that long Bobby? In the bloody dust bin. No am not trying to be rude, its in the bloody dust bin. Not the recycle bin cause work that needs editing can be put in the recycle bin. At least with such a piece of writing their is hope, you can recycle it, edit it into a popular piece.

But then ladies and gents, we are talking about the post I wrote just before this one. I read it and even I was depressed. It was as boring as fuck. Wait fuck is interesting. It was as boring as bad fuck. Wait, bad fuck is interesting. It was as boring as boring fuck. Wait... Boring fuck is more... much more interesting than that post I wrote from the time when my curtains were open and the sun was smiling. I bet the sun went away cause it noticed I was writing my readers shit so boring, and the sun thought it couldn't be part of it. It couldn't be associated with such bad writing. So the sun set, and it was successful in convincing me to close the curtains. I think it was away of shielding the world from bad writing. Just incase the world peeped through my window...

"is that guy seated on that sofa Bobby? Why does he look so serious writing? Doesn't he know that last piece he wrote was shit?"

Dames and Sirs, I have spent the last four hours writing nonsense, I guess writing is art, it's not just something you pull up your ass; and comes in plenty like a running ass (a running ass has something in common with a running nose by the way, things come out of both violently and in plenty).

I respect the art of writing and writer's block. I will not try to force inspiration. So am done pulling things up my ass. 

See you when am inspired to write. Sorry for the cursing, what can I say. One, two, three, four... Four hours of forcing myself to write isn't something to laugh about. It hurts like depression and bipolar does. Or it the bipolar? Shitty bipolar.


Oh, before i forget you can tweet me your email if you want to see the shitty post I wrote. I will email it to you. Bye dames and sirs.

Yours sincerely,
@astoldbybobby