Sunday 19 June 2011

She Doesn't Thrill Me Enough To Be My Friend


I had a girl here today,
She was more sexy than pretty,
But she is fine in ways,
She is the kind of girl,
You would take a photo of her ass of,
She is the kind of girl,
Who can wear blue jeans and a plain tshirt,
And still strangers would smile at you,
In approval,
When you walk out with her,
from your apartment,
What they do not know is that,
She did not sex me,
I wanted sex on the first day,
Am sometimes an impatient man like that,
She is the kind of girl who went to good schools,
But somehow is unaware on how to change channels,
On my dstv dish remote control,
But she has the pizza delivery numbers on speed dial,
She started having sex before I did,
She admitted that she gives very easily,
Just to make the guys around her feel happy,
That was after she got to my place,
But she told me that she has changed now,
Thanks to her friends advice,
That she should not give guys as easily,
I hate her friends for that advice,
Even though i don't know them,
I feel like I want to sex her, 
I got my hand into her jeans and they stuck,
They couldn't get out of on her ass,
Time passed and the pizza arrived,
It was delivered because of her,
I got tired of her and hinted for her to go,
What was she doing here if she wasn't doing me,
She noticed I was chasing her,
And so she did leave,
I don't think I will ever learn to not have my way,
I do not understand why she is like that,
I know she knows that we would have a blast,
Provided if it was me and her her and me,
No complications just friends with benefits,
But with her if she is not my friend with benefit,
I don't think she thrills me enough to be just my friend,
So goodbye hot girl,
I got to move on.