Thursday 10 November 2011

How does Sunday sound?

Dear dames and sirs,
What do you like? What is it that you love? Is it the way wet fresh onions form rings when they are sliced and separated? Is it the taste of cold tomato rounds over hot barbecue? Or the sharp thirst quenching crisp caused by a cold coca cola as you watch the bubbles rush up from the bottom of the drink to the top? What are the simple things you love? 

I am passionate about plans. Yes you had me right, I love plans. Imagine looking at life as a chess board. Fascinating already. Refreshing. It feels brainy. (sorry that was a little blonde, using the word brainy, right?) but you get what I mean. I love plans. Let's think about everything you want. Everything you want is at the top. 

At the proper top like the bubbles in a glass of cold coca cola. Every bubble in a coca cola has a plan. It wants to escape. They know their way. Their path is clear. Move up from the bottom of the glass to the top. 

I look at a glass of coca cola. Especially on a Sunday afternoon. It is calm, it is relaxed, it is fresh and is perfect for somethings. Things nice. 

I love seeing life as a chess board. Everything I want is at the top. And am a bubble at the bottom of a glass of coca cola. All I have to do is plan to get all the things I want. Move from the bottom of the glass to the top. Then I will have everything. You will have everything you want. If you plan to.

Dames and Sirs, let's meet here every Sunday. With coffee when it's warm drinking chocolate if you want, a cool mango juice if you want, even soda or a drink drink if you want. And as we sip this. As the taste of your favorite drink explodes in your mouth. Stimulating.

Let me tell you what your favorite drink does, it's taste moves slowly and floods your taste buds, in slow motion. So that it is almost a surprise when you taste it and it's temperature. It's very element reminds you why it's your favorite drink. 

Every Sunday afternoon, I will feed my productive addiction, will you? I will post something I have written.  And we will talk, we will meet, with me, with you, with her, with him, together. We will taste everyone's flavors opinions and each other, together. And it will be as awesome as your favorite drink. Don't miss out. Stop hiding. Be brave. Courage. Speak. Be heard. Your favorite drink.

Sunday afternoon, time for astoldbybobby. Sunday afternoon, time for us. Life is short. Read a blog.

When spoiling yourself is a must.