Tuesday 26 July 2011

Why I Didn't Go Out Last Weekend






The gate slid open,
The guards stood at attention,
In their very neat uniform,
Their perfectly blue and white logo,
Very white white,
They should, cause the invoice they send,
They should not just wash their uniform,
But dry clean them,
And even I don't dry clean my clothes,
At least not all of them,
I think it has red too,
The logo I mean,
Red white blue and white,
Neat,
All in all it was safe,
That's how we live now,
Always prepared to fight,
But that is here nor there,
The house was empty,
And my blood was flowing,
Not upwards where my intellect is,
But downwards where my pleasure nerves are,
I locked the door,
And almost silenced my phone,
The curtains were closed,
The sofas were missing,
At least some of them,
We took some to another place,
The curtains were still as red as the carpet,
And were all velvet just like the light from the chandelier,
That reflects that golden bulb ray like diamonds,
But more calm cause that's how elegant sitting rooms are,
She spread a kiss on my lip,
It was a bit short though,
Mostly cause she has a boyfriend,
But I wasn't the one cheating right?
I try to convince myself,
There is something about a hot girl,
On her knees between your legs,
That makes you squeeze the pillows,
To the seats you seat on as she does her thing,
That thing that makes her hair jump up and down,
And when she stares at you holding what she holds,
While it is wet, slidy and slimy,
She pushed me on the sofa,
And she sat on me,
So that her bosom banged my face,
And I didn't mind seeing all of her,
Jump up and down in almost a scream,
Until I grabbed her ass,
Squeezed it tighter than usual,
Sunk my face in her bosom,
I felt it naked though she was clothed,
At that point I knew I would,
And is was then I grabbed her,
In sort of a body language,
To assure her it was enough,
I was there,
I was splashing like a fire fighting pipe,
With that much force,
That is the only way I could shut down the fire,
That burned in me,
My muscle relaxed,
And I moaned,
And she was proud,
I could see her eyes,
I did some other things,
That were not related to her,
Those things required me to have my belt tied,
My trousers up,
And my face straight,
I came back,
After I was done,
Doing those things I can't talk about,
Found her with her head phones on,
Dancing in nothing but her shirt,
Her very stylish shirt,
With my favorite bottom for her on,
Nothing,
Hehe,
I was just a man about it,
Belt down,
Which man could resist that scene,
As if my day was done,
I found myself somewhere else,
Somewhere not exactly in town,
But I was in town yes,
And it rained like luck,
Heavily I am sure farmers were out dancing,
Only that the rain might have hurt them,
They had those small ice cube rocks,
I don't know their name so well,
But they come from the skies,
Hail stones I think,
Its like the indicator went on by itself,
It told me to stop,
Right there in town,
And like a good motorist,
I followed the direction of my indicator,
Cause the indicator in my shorts,
Also wanted me to stop,
After half a bottle of black ice,
Indicators go on by themselves,
The car's and the one in my shorts,
She was laughing,
giggling,
She wasn't drank though,
But the things she did later,
You would think she was as high as jonny,
Yes jonny walker,
That guy is always on alcohol,
She kept on screaming,
'it is in town! It is in town...'
And I let the wiper drive of water,
From the wind screen so that it was clear,
But it wasn't,
In such rain all you can see is rain,
She went with another line,
After I had convinced her,
We were as hidden as treasure deep in water,
Deep in an ocean,
She looked for another excuse,
An escape of lollipop,
'you are crazy... You are crazy...'
She laughed and giggled,
And I placed a kiss on her lips,
A closed mouth one,
Like I had at the hotel we had had a drink at,
Which has the most awesome samosas,
Besides it was the second day we meet,
So closed lips please we agreed,
Without saying it loud,
It never happened in town,
The indicator in my shorts went off,
And the indicator in the car went on,
But it was to the left to the left,
Like beyounces old hit song,
Back on the road,
Trying to make the heater point towards my heart,
To heat it up,
Though the hand she had let,
Go through her thighs though,
She was in her jeans,
Made me recover from my wounded ego,
My ego fully recovered,
When I found myself out of town,
In the proper country,
Where there were more plantations than houses,
Oh that almost doctor lives far,
It was my first time to watch a girl pee,
It was almost disgusting except for,
I could see the thrill in her eyes,
And that thrill was thrill larger than,
A funny laughter which is always contagious,
And that she had a nice curvy ass helped,
That is why and how I didn't get disgusted,
My ego completely recovered,
When I felt myself care no more,
Of the cars that were passing by,
Close to the bush we had parked at,
Her legs were up and her jeans were half sagged,
She told me if it didn't reach shauri yangu,
We would have to do it another day,
I have never been proud of my biology,
I felt like the sun feels,
When it is about to set,
Soft rays,
Like the soft ass she has,
I grabbed softly,
And cum softly,
I have never cum softly,
Have you ever cum softly and completely?
But maybe it's cause she is a doctor,
An almost doctor,
She knows what she did,
To make me feel like that,
After the after glow wore off,
The fuel gauge went on,
On that road as deserted as a diseased man,
That cut through hills and curved and circled,
With hills and valleys every where,
I was worried,
I needed to fuel,
But their were more plantations than man made structure,
The closest I could get to a fueling station was a river,
I was over a hundred minutes from home,
And she was home,
I had cum,
But it was getting dark,
And the motorbikes that roamed the roads,
At that time,
Looked like the kind,
That made a career out of,
Fighting the neatly-dresses-guards with large invoices,
I fueled at a place,
That could have been a river anyways,
I could almost use a blue-band tin,
To fetch petrol,
And pour it into the car tank,
The shop attendant looked like a civilian anyways,
With a white rain coat,
I guess it was just incase it rains,
In that roof-less petrol station,
As I dropped her off,
I asked her for the name of the station,
And we both laughed,
Cause it was a laughable place,
If my fuel gauge didn't look encouraging,
After fetching fuel from that place,
I would have sworn it was dream,
We would have sworn it was a dream,
I hugged her goodbye,
And prayed I wouldn't hug my life goodbye,
I was in the wilderness,
And I was to drive back alone,
On a deserted road,
With a history of brave car jackers,
I tried to drive fast,
Seeing her fade away in the rare mirror,
So that I was alone,
With a very long road to eat up,
And in my process of eating it up,
I anticipated a road block with nails,
That would puncture my tires,
Like nails hidden in a ham burger,
That you eat up blindly in haste,
Only to puncture your tongue,
And cause you to bleed to death,
Dead before you know it,
I knew there was that possibility,
As I ate up the road in haste,
It got darker,
Therefore scarier,
And I knew something bad would happen,
But I didn't know what yet,
If you were friends with my blackberry you would know,
It eats up it's battery like it does airtime,
I let lil waynes song play,
Motivation,
I needed the company,
Even though I knew,
I was wasting my battery,
The last sticks of charge on my phone,
That I would need to use to call emergency,
On that sound track,
Instead of using it,
To save my life,
Cause paranoia had set in,
Like the darkness had wholly set on,
I could see matatus flash lights at me,
Parked at the road side,
As if to warn me,
That we should travel together,
Cause that road is unsafe,
Or rather to tell me,
That they had stopped where they were,
To wait for sun rise,
Before they travelled,
Either way,
I knew I had to run,
So I pushed down the fuel gauge,
With such pressure,
I could swear I fueled the engine with my heart,
It was also as if I could feel the paddle shake,
Not like in a rackety car,
But in a well composed car,
With a bass sound for the engine,
And turbo that sounded like a plane,
I felt the paddle vibrate on my foot,
I can swear it is from the way,
The fuel released rushed to the engine,
As unstoppable as cum,
Only option would be to withdraw the pedal,
For the car to stop,
Like withdrawal happens,
For those who decide it bad to use latex,
Like you can trust anyone this days,
I was on the road,
And I couldn't trust the road with my life,
Like I don't trust not to wear a Jimmy hat,
I knew the road was smooth,
So I could glide as fast as a vampire,
But I knew some parts had big potholes,
Almost as deep as wells,
Right in the middle of the road,
So as I drove there was the possibility,
That at the speed I was I would get a tire burst,
And then I would be in the wilderness,
Alone for thieves to feed on,
Alone in the cold trying to change a wheel,
Which I still do not know how to do,
The moon light was off anyways,
And my battery was dying as the song played,
So the screen wouldn't torch light on the wheel,
I would have to change if I continued to drive at that speed,
So I slowed down down low,
Like my hopes of getting hopes did,
Like to match the slow motion of a tragedy,
I couldn't see the road well,
My eyes couldn't see a future for me,
My eyes couldn't see the road well,
I should have gotten new contact lenses fitted,
I started to think of how and end to me shall be,
They would find me in an abandoned car perhaps,
With a lot of used rubber in my bag,
This time I didn't drop it on the high way,
Like I did on the post 'let it weekend',
The thugs might steal my I pad,
And the phones in the bag that were off,
And evidence would show I had woman fluids on my pants,
And the whole world would know,
I haven't been such a good boy,
I wished for this blog not to be so famous,
But just famous enough,
Every writer is exposed,
That's why you can never reveal too much,
And continue to tell the world,
That all this might be fiction,
I anticipated something bad would happen,
Until I saw a police car,
Overtake me at neck break speed,
And a pick up track chased after it,
And I felt safe,
I would follow it like men follow big asses,
Till the end,
Till I was home and safe,
So I followed,
I kept up easily,
At least I didn't have to look at the road,
If there was a pot hole the car ahead would break-light,
if there were nails on the road,
The police car tires ahead will use them,
We moved fast,
Curving right and left on the curvy road,
The break lights went on and off,
I even meet a car on the road,
That was so old,
It was confused,
Every time the guy pressed the break,
The red lights went all off,
Except for the number plate illumination bulb,
Then the red lights went on after he accelerated away,
I swear I am not imagining things,
It was as real as the roof-less gas station before,
And when I got home,
In finality,
I was happy,
I was safe,
It was raining,
I leaned on the rained wet car,
To wet the white on my zip area,
So that it would dissolve,
And I could walk into the house,
Like I was just from the club,
With my tennis instructor,
I am glad that the worst thing,
That happened,
That night,
Was that I got a dent on the wheel,
Which didn't mature into a tire burst,
I must replace my contact lenses,
But I am glad,
Those two girls,
Made my day,
I must say,
I am the luckiest guy alive,
And I almost love one,
or rather almost loved one,
Or once loved one,
But that is a secret,
I will never tell,
And that is why I didn't go out,
Last weekend,
I was too tired to,
As you can tell!