Tuesday 11 October 2011

A Post About A Forbidden Apple 



Red apples are forbidden, some are forbidden by virtue that they are still attached to the tree that bore them, still unripe, but they are ripe more than every other girl.

She makes her hair with honey, she never changes it, she only has it redone. It suits her more than an old Mercedes suits an aristocrat.

Her voice is accurate, precise, you would never miss a word she says, she speaks so articulately.

Her sense of humor is refined, effortless, mature, but young like she is. If jokes could be eaten, and she served them, you would be as fat as a pig.

 She sometimes wears dresses, the loose ones that run down low, but her ass is so big, it lifts the dress from behind into a mini skirt. Some girls can wear tight things to church and yet look decent, that is their structure, she cannot however, she would look too sexy. No man should sin right there in church, even just with their minds, leave alone with their biology.
However much she tries to conceal it, her silk dresses draw her better than a sharp pencil would, the dress sinks into her curves. Up and down her booty goes, dancing in her wonderful dresses, heels to arch her body, even you would be tempted beyond comprehension, boy or girl, you would stare, cause she is stared at that way.

She is a red apple, still not ready to fall off it's tree. I have been practicing self restrain, like Kenyan are trying to with regards to taking bribes, but failing miserably. Watching her from a distance, and not being able to have her, is like being at your honey moon for four days, and for the four days she is on her periods like a waterfall. Doing her would be exactly like swimming in blood. That hotel can kiss it's white bedsheets good bye!

I had to take her number, she is the kind of girl so forbidden I couldn't take her number publicly. We couldn't be seen talking together, or is it that people didn't care but I worried too much, that's what she always told me. Talking to her openly as the world watched was as suicidal as walking on broken glasses, just imagine i thought of walking on broken glasses!
Once or twice I hugged her, a quick one, hoping no one saw, that was when I felt as brave as a hard on. Most times I didn't and therefore gave her my hand to greet.
She smiled at me, she was excited to see me, she was excited to be seen by me, she knew she had power over me, women might be looking ahead as they walk, but the have paranoiac vision. They see everything around them, she saw me drool. And when I was too far, she just turned and look sideways, did I tell you women have paranoiac vision...

Redapple: Where are you.
me: having lunch with my friends
Red apple: am here too, am alone

She was alone, having lunch alone by the pool? I have always kept my distance.

Me: who is around there?
Red apple: no one I know

I waited a few minutes, cause I didn't want to be seen, my friends would have my kneck, if they knew I was going to see her. Terrorists would have plucked my balls with pliers if they knew I was with her. I would be in so much trouble if I was ever caught. But that day my moods were elated, when you feel excited it clouds your judgment, why do you think guys always try to make women laugh? Laughter elates moods, causes people to make bad decisions, even bad business decisions. I was making a bad decision, risking my life, I was walking to the pool area.

She was having stake, it was half eaten. She was alone, under the green umbrella Alvaro must have given it to the lodge. Her book rest on the table, yes it was a Sidney Sheldon. Now you can see how easily i was attracted, it was bordering on pathetic, I had to comment about it in the conversation we had. She looked wonderful, she wore white pants, tight ones, like a second skin on her skin, she formed a curve even as she sat down. I was so impressed, my eyes ate her. I bent over to hug her, she loved the way I smelled, her face almost elated. That caused me to be elated, and you know elated people make bad decision, I dare you catch me just after I have been complemented about my blog... Which is so often, hence my elated wildness.

It was a short conversation, it is a small town, people talk, her family is well known, I am sure people were watching. But we were both young, and most people around were way older, so naturally we could exchange small talk, but that all it could be, small talk. If it was longer, people might turn their conversation to us, and it might spill over to people who shouldn't know, and then I would be in trouble.

I left, at the right time, the stares were friendly, even the waiter who made fun at me didn't do it a lot that time, he felt like I was walking too close to the pool, at the edge. I could easily slip in and drown. He smiled at me though, probably acknowledging I handled it well.

I was back at my table, away from the girl. Close to my friends. Did I tell you I felt elated.

Me: sneak out of the gate we meet, in the car, kiss, no words, then come back.
Red apple: you are crazy. Okay, you will see me as I get out.

She walked, I didn't stare at her much this time, cause I knew I would soon be able to see her without hiding. There are beautiful people we gaze at, its allowed, no questions asked, but then there are also the beautiful ones that you have to hide to the whole world, the fact that you drool at them. They are forbidden.

I put the car keys in my pocket. They were on the table. If I left immediately, they would suspect, I wouldn't let them. So I made small talk, made them laugh until they forgot I had pocketed the keys.

I excused myself from the table like every man should, then went off in the direction of the Gentlemans room.

When they were not watching, I ducked to the exit. I got into the car, by that time I was sure she had walked quite a distance out of the gate, from the gate, no one would see. It was in town, a deserted spot. She had walked quite a bit, her texted said she had been waiting.

I reversed, drove off like a bullet, but not too much to cause attention, enough to be descreet  like old men who have reached the point of self actualization, but also fast enough to out race the clock. She had been waiting.

I saw her, in her brown velvet top, that fit her wonderfully. That contrasted perfectly with her white pants, so that it felt as perfect as a chopper. I felt like I was going to fly, with no runway like a chopper does. Having in mind all that she was, was dangling and crossing the road to see me.

I opened the door to the co-drivers side, let it a gar, cause I couldn't stretch anymore seated at the drivers side, and also cause even when you are about to do bad things, you should still be a gentleman and open doors for women.

She got in. I hugged her. Even before, our lips seized each others, even her door hadn't shut yet, even before she filled the chair, we had already kissed. She does fill the chair well that girl.

She was an active kisser, her hands went round my neck faster than my hands slid down her back and grabbed her seat. Her kiss was tasteless like water, quenched my thirst like water, you know water is life don't you? Her form was firmly in position, but loose in softness. Her breasts were full. And the brown, white, other colors I don't remember on her top made me feel like a rainbow when I touched them.

We laughed. I handed her chocolate. I had rushed to get her chocolate. Turns out she only takes white chocolate, but she hurriedly suggested she would keep it as a suvernier.
She touched my phone. Touched the dials on the Telly. She played with the seat belt. She was funny, confident, she was as curious as my mind, she explored with her eyes, I could see it, I complemented her. We weren't seen, the windows were as tinted as night. But even if we were, the people who might have seen her lacked authority, or magnitude to cause us a shred, even just a shred of worry.

She walked out, I saw her arose me, with her movement, like that of jelly, firm and in position, always in position yet still jiggly, more jiggly than your average girl.

We were heading back. I was heading back to my friends, she was heading back to her steak and her novel. She told me she was going to watch the game.

I had to take the roundabout, so I took time. Besides, I was still in a state of trance, after her magical full lips.

She smiled at me as I drove in, I smiled back. It turned me on that no one knew what we had been upto, even the guards at the entrance.

Sooner than later I was seated with my friends, sooner than later she was waving at them. She stretched her hand to greet all of them, I stretched my hand to shake hers too, so that it looked like I hadn't seen her that day. But she knew that hand she shook had just been shaking her breasts. Our hand shake was longer, more electrifying. But no one noticed, but us.

As she walked away, I wished my eyesight was paranoiac, I couldn't just have enough. Like hunger, when you eat good food until you are satisfied, you still become hungry. I was hungry for her. When my friends laughed at the conversation they were having I smiled, I wasn't with them in their jokes. I was with her lips, though she was away. I was hungry now more than ever.

Quick question, are divorced women fallen off from tress?