Friday 16 September 2011

The Photo Before Campus Life Is Over



Girl these other girls are diamonds,
They are rubies and all stones precious,
But girl you are a pearl,
Like the earrings you dress your ears in,
I wouldn't be wasting time heating your oven,
Taking time to prepare for a hot climax,
Other girls I would throw on my bed,
Like you throw fast food in a micro wave,
You baby I will pluck out the pearls off your ears,
With my lips,
Then drop them on the carpet next to my bed,
The ones next to your black heels with a red sole.
You will feel like you feel shopping for a new pair of heels,
When my lips pearl out your ears,
And my fingers slowly climb up and down your hills.
I wouldn't skip foreplay with you like a microwave skips cooking,
I will endlessly circle climb your two hills till their peaks,
Till they peak,
And prick.
Baby,
You are a pearl,
Pearls are not mined from the dirty ground,
They naturally are collected in natural shells and not branded boxes.
They take time to grow,
Like I take time with you until you turn into a bulgy juicy strawberry.
One day we will break the distance girl,
And we will not have to travel miles to kiss,
I will let your pearls rest next to my watch,
In the bowl where I sink my rings.
One day we will break the distance,
I will make my apartment as white as pure love,
From the bedsheets to the bed to the many pillows,
I know you like comfort so half the bed will be dotted with pillows,
We will spread them on the bed as we spread our bed,
A minute after we will spread them on the floor as we unspread the bed,
Spread your legs we unspread the sheets.
As the large walls are shouting white,
the curtains will be screaming red,
And there will always be a bunch of fresh scented red roses,
By the window,
So that they mix with the crispy fresh breeze from outside,
Making a cocktail of the aroma of romantic love.
Some petals will drop on the pure white surfaces,
So that they will match with the red carpet.
And on the wall we will have a big Photo of me and you,
So large we will bring it in a Pick Up,
And in the back ground will be the white sands,
An ocean with a peaceful relaxing sunset,
Me in cream white shorts with no shirt on,
You in a swimming bra,
And red stringed up undies,
A half drunk bottle of red wine in my right hand,
And the top of your ass in my left hand,
Your red lips on my beard cheeks,
And your white woolen shuka halfway falling off your shoulder,
Part of it touching the sand,
And it will be your camera that will have taken that photo,
Somewhere at a beach where we require a passport to be in,
As we walk bare foot in the sand,
We will meet the most beautiful sunset,
Some random kid will take that photo of us.
Back sun bathing in the hotel rooms balcony,
"baby, baby, look baby, baby look"
"oh my, that kid took such a lovely photo"
"oh my, look at the sandals in your hand and the sunset"
And when we fly back home,
The first thing I would do is to blow up that picture into a million times bigger,
Cage it in as a humongous frame as a seized memory,
Underneath that photo where the photographer signs,
We will have Cupids name,
"I wish we asked that Tanzanian kid his name"
My baby will say,
"I think he was Cupid..."
"he was too young to take such a lovely photo"
"leave alone hold a camera"
Then I would say,
"told you babes, he is Cupid".
Every time you feel,
I am not filling the inboxes as fast as you think I should,
Every time you feel I am a bit distracted from you,
Know that you are my pearl,
Not the cliche diamonds trying to be forced on ever one,
Sometimes they are just stones,
You on the other hand are growth,
Life like where a pearl is from,
Pearls have been there since princesses,
Diamonds haven't.
There is always something that they lack,
That you have,
Pearl doesn't cut through metal like diamond,
Pearl is naturing and soft muted colored like a massage,
Not screaming and reflecting light like a disco to get attention!
It draws attention in sublime elegant ways like a grand piano does,
It doesn't scream to draw attention but talks with humor and grace instead.
It doesn't need antics theories like Diamond Monopoly Corporation does,
"The less they are around people the more valuable they are..."
The more you are around the more I love you more,
You are confident to be around me excessively cause you know your worth,
Not like diamonds that feels worthless until they create,
Artificial scarceness like fuel prices.
I am not sure I want you to have my kid,
But the idea thrills me a lot,
And right now the idea is the evidence I have for you,
Don't let me give you a kid,
But make me believe that you would want to have my kid,
I see the world as a one night stand,
I see the world as diamonds,
But you I see as a pearl,
As beautiful as pregnancy.
But today we are young and irresponsible,
today we fuck,
Make love,
You take photos,
I write,
We travel,
Red is love,
White is purity,
Our room is our world,
Our love is to die for like red blood,
And as white as the symbol of peace on our flag!
There is the world out there where we walk into in blue,
Where we club in black grey blue and pink,
Sometimes green like growth,
However complicated the world is out there,
Remember white and red.
Remember home.
Our world in this world,
My apartments bed room doesn't look like that today,
You are miles away but see the white bedsheets that much cum,
See the velvet deep red curtains that match your lips,
See the very red soft carpet that matches your very soft red lips,
See the red petals dropped from the white flower vase soiling the white table red,
Aren't you allowed to leave red lipstick on the bed sheets?
"babes, I soiled your white pillows, maybe I should sleep on the red ones"
And I would throw a white pillow instead of red at you.
"I asked for the red ones honey!"
You would say with you hands akimbo.
"I know"
I would say back.
Aren't I allowed to spill some cum on the red carpet?
As the red petals kiss the white tables,
Let your red lips kiss my white...
My apartment doesn't look like that yet today,
we will break the distance one day,
The world is a cruel complicated place,
But our world is simple.
Hold onto your red lipstick no matter what,
I will hold onto your white pearls no matter what,
until we break the distance!
Until we break the distance!
Until we break the distance.
Like we broke other thing.
That left part of my white shorts red.