Saturday 17 September 2011

I Am Forced To Share You

Where have you been Baby?
Why don't you want to tell me?
Did you slid something up you as you read his love notes?
Even when he wasn't there with you?
Am I not doing enough for you?
I got this room for you and me,
At the corner of the listings on the Internet,
It is small so I don't even pay rent for it,
They gave it to me for free,
But I got it for us and am working had to get another comfortable,
A larger one,
Better organized,
Tell me you were not in another mans bed love,
Please tell me you were not?
My voice is turning shaky,
And my tears are almost falling off my face,
"don't look away, look at me"
I touch your cheek,
Come on touch your cheek now,
Yes with your hands so that you feel what I feel,
Please. Tell me.
Did you fall for him on the first day?
Did you sleep in his bed,
Did you pleasure him even when he was asleep?
Stroke his very big ego until you liked it?
Until it loaded up shot up and showed it liked you!
Will he find evidence of your pleasurable presence in the morning?
How could you do that to his ego even when he was asleep?
And you don't do that to me?
I thought we were married,
What's with this affair business with that guy?
I thought you were my wife?
I have entertained you right?
I have talked to you,
We have shared together.
You spent the whole night in his bed didn't you?
What new is he doing that I am not doing?
He was asleep didn't even know you were there,
He will only find spills and your lipstick around his bed,
Cant believe you left him a note when you left in the morning,
Saying you will back in his bed again.
I know you will go back there!
You even saved his address on you phone,
How many times will I given you my address?
I have committed to you,
Understand I am here for you.
Did you think about him when he wasn't around?
And imagine going to his room again,
To see if he has hang a new photo or left a note for you?
How could you cheat on me honey.
I wanted us to have babies together.
This corner on the Internet is my bed,
I don't yet have other rooms all over the country,
like columnist have,
The like button below is my ego baby,
The very big ego I have down there,
Leave traces of your lips stick on it,
On my bed,
The comment box,
When I wake up in the morning,
And I find out you were here on my statistics,
And you haven't left a note on my bed,
I feel like it was just a one night stand,
Being left in bed alone?
No one likes being left in the bed alone,
Kwanza without a note.
Why are you reading someone else's work,
Liking someone else's work in your head phones,
Downloading their songs,
And not bookmarking my blog?
You don't even know my name,
Where I tweet,
Yet you spend the night here,
It's always a crowd on my statistics,
You would also feel used.
Did you spend your night in someone else's bed on the first date?
Left him a note,
Made him an orgasm,
When all I have done is try to make your day,
With the little bed I have?
Or am I not good enough for you?
This bed is not big enough for you?
Am I doing something new?
I thought girls nurture,
Made things grow...
You are my orgasm.
And I don't mind you going to another man's bed,
I can share you cause you are phenomenal,
Tell your boyfriend sitted next to you to tap my shoulder,
And leave just one comment this way.
Guys are always happy when another guy gets some,
We are not like girls.
Be a girl like girls are and leave one naturing comment this way,
Just one.
That's all I need.
One.
The crowded orgy behind this page,
Already overly compensate for my empty bed.
The statistics are overflowing.
And...it's okay if you always have an affair,
Just come back here to me.
Which other writer has told you it's okay to have an affair?
See... I put your interest first!