Tuesday 11 October 2011

Heading Back From The Holidays

All good things must take a break,
And they have taken a break,
To pave way for other good things,
The good things I will miss,
At least the most,
Are the well ironed shirt,
Beatrice the house help does a wonderful job with those,
The shoes are always so well polished,
The sun feels jealous of their shine,
The shirts are so well ironed,
They almost have a spine of their own,
I don't still understand why she doesn't sieve my coffee,
When she pours it in a traveling cup,
Taking coffee with cream,
Not creamer creamer is as good as my girls kiss,
But cream cow cream is as yuck as periods,
Probably she intentionally doesn't sieve my coffee,
Somedays to get back at me for leaving my room too untidy,
She literally picks up after me,
When am home am a complete child,
I leave my shorts on my floor,
And I find them on the bed ironed and scented,
With cloth softener,
Even when they have blood from being the first in something,
She is able to remove the stain,
I sometimes feel embarrassed about it,
But she is the one who goes through my every detail,
Those are some of the things I will miss,
Throwing my clothes everywhere and finding them arranged,
Even the bed,
Shoes,
It's almost like magic,
And my breakfast served and put in the car,
Ready for me as I head to work,
Food served with lots of shiny cutlery,
Overwhelming in amount,
I carried some with me by the way,
Shhh don't tell anybody.
Sometimes she packed the tennis rackets with the squash ball,
Very upsetting,
Sometimes she throws the fuel receipts from the dash board,
Then my pops picks a bone with me,
Like he picked a bone with that receipt-not-giving guy at the petrol station,
Poor guy,
No bad cop good cop,
It was just bad cop and worse cop,
My folks are such a couple,
One time he told me car cups were switched,
He had my coffee and I had his tea,
My taste buds must be dead,
That's what I wish for my taste buds,
Death when my moms sandwiches end up in my car,
She likes cheese on sandwiches,
Can you imagine?
I prefer them on pizza,
Otherwise I could almost sh** with my mouth,
I will miss lunch,
With everyone I love,
I will miss fish fingers,
I will miss the sucking up from the waiters,
I will not miss their trying to get a tip out of me though,
Am heading back to the wild,
Holiday is over,
Where I have to make sure I have bread for breakfast,
And tomatoes to cook dinner with,
You very easily can sleep like a beggar,
So hungry you eat your text books pages,
Where I might just forget to go to the bank,
And get stranded,
Cause you need money to move,
That's what has come of capitalism,
Can you imagine,
Soon we will be buying good smells,
Wait a minute, we buy perfume don't we?
Those pricks, capitalist! Hehe,
But capitalism is good,
It allows you to work hard but especially smart,
So that the icecream you eat can be bigger,
And better presented with waffles in them even,
And sea food pizza is accessible,
To anyone willing to have it,
It's not tied down to bloodlines,
Am heading back from the holidays,
To where I make the rules,
But I don't like the rules so much,
I love home better,
The curtains are open for me,
I don't have to think about rent,
Independency or what not,
When I lose a sim card or a cufflink,
All I have to do is scream and it is found,
Am going to my home,
My other home away from home,
Where am supposed to build a home,
Sometimes I steal carpets and beddings from home,
And take to my home,
Stealing with my moms consent obviously,
So when you walk into my apartment and admire it,
Know it is coming from home,
But here if I scream my cufflinks are lost,
The neighbors will come to promise me they will call the cops,
If I don't stop all that racket,
Am going home,
But I don't want to call it home,
It feels like I am abandoning,
So let's just say I am heading to the second home,
Will be back to my first one when we break for holidays,
But its been a good holiday,
I wanted to bang a hot banker,
Ended up banging a doctor which is as good,
Heck I even feel in loved,
Travelled the most,
Bonded with those close to me,
Partied like an animal,
Drove like a slave,
That bloody driver should rot in hell,
My people are prayerful,
And we know God never leaves his own,
Let me cry a little bit,
He needs to hear our tears,
Heck I even picked brains from a hot shot lawyer,
A hot shot lawyer must have a hot shot mentor,
It's been a good holiday,
Home away from home,
Back to independency,
It has it's excitements and smile ignitors,
But the dependancy of home has the same,
Excitement and smile ignitors,
And more...
Am lucky to have both,
Its like having two wives and getting away with it,
But that is in bad taste,
Let's say it's like having your cake and eating it,
But that feels inadequate a statement,
Let's agree that having both,
Is so blissful,
I think it heaven,
And if heaven is supposed to be sweeter than this,
I am curious to see it more than anything else,
It is blissful.
Isn't it?