Friday 9 September 2011

Three Times A Lover

It was already Friday, And my phone had three messages, From three different people, See these weekend even from the start, Had a thing with the number three, The three messages, All had three question in common, Earth dance? Rugby? Blankets and wine? It was definitely rugby,The technicalities of traveling, Last weekend, Were impossible, But you know life,
It has the perfect twist of events, If you are reading a story you end up liking so much, You must be reading about someone's life, So real, Or the guy is really good.

The technicalities of traveling were impossible. That's what I thought, Until I was on the staring wheel on Saturday morning, And I passed Delamare like I didn't care about it. When the destination is too promising. Hunger has it's way of taking the back seat, It was at Sarit Center where I meet her. There has been something fake about Sarit since Westgate, But it still has its awesomeness, Especially where that guy at Wimpy gives free icecream,
For everyone who buys food from there, Perhaps that's the fakeness of it all. It's like they are trying to hard, I wondered if I was trying too hard, Here I was in the washrooms, Which looks too good for Sarit Center now, Staring at the mirror. I almost felt like a girl, Staring at myself that much,
Making sure I looked so perfect, She will run to the loos aroused when she saw me.

She didn't run to the loo wet, We met at the counter, Uchumi supermarket that is, I don't still know what is super about it!  Her eyes flew up and down at me, And she looked not impressed. She wasn't running to the loos for sure. At least not cause my sight made her wet, Probably because she wanted to throw up.

I knew the chocolates would make her feel better, That's why I had got them,
Everything was a miss, From the way she hugged me, To the guy at the counter making a mistake, And charging the guy before for the chocolates I had bought, I don't see such things as luck...
I asked him to charge me anyways. And she held my arm and leaned on me, Then asked me if she should bitch about the poor Customer Service. The fact that she leaned on me and held me the way she did, Was the injection of hope I needed, To recover from the bad hugs, Her bad mood. There would be better ahead, I was sure. I had planned it myself, Not in detail, But I had quite a number of options, In the end of them all they included candles and wine. We left the mall.

It was dark, The road was empty, The six CD changer was absolutely useless, Cause out of it all three to four songs were playing, They were so much on reply, We felt the words of those rock songs.
"babes you weren't as excited to see me as I was you"
She looked shocked, I made the car swerve, I was an inch to slamming the road petitioner, Why do they have that thing only around Kikuyu Road?
"don't kill us babes"
She was concerned I was driving too fast, But I was a bit mad, She crushed my left hand in a hug, So that it was soft against her boobs, She was leaning more on the driver's seat, Than on her seat, Her peacoat kept her warm, My scarf kept me warm, But it was her cuddling up around my arm, That let me leave my old mood, To the present mood,
The mood of a Rock song about love, It is so simple like a tshirt and wine,
Not like the R&B songs with Shiny wheels, sorry Meant shiny merry-go-round rims, Credit cards and Gucci.

The mood of a Rock song about love, Like a tshirt, love and kisses,
I was in the mood with her,
"babes I had a bad headache earlier that's why"
I let my foot touch the pedal, And not force it. The drive was more stable. She had given me attention, Like Paramore's 'where the lines overlap',
And when the rock band in the speakers sang
"no one has it luckier than us"
We hum sang along, She sang the same cause I asked her too, But I sang it cause I knew for sure,
"no one is luck as us,"
Cause what I planned for that night...

There was laughter, We were getting closer, To where I was going to take her, And as we got closer,
"I got a feeling if you sang this loud enough..."
"you would sing it back to me"
And that part we screamed sang it to each other, Inside use we knew we wear screaming I love you, But we just scream sang the lines that were on the song, At each other, Competing with the speakers.

She was my GPRS, She pointed me to the direction, And when the road started making sense, I found my way, I passed Kileleshwa police station, So fast, Cause if there was a chance a police man, Any police man, Could read minds, And read my plans for that night, He would lock me up, And throw away the key. 
We were finally there, It's a shame the swimming pool was locked, It was either cause it was at night, Or cause the construction wasn't thoroughly over. Power wasn't connected yet. The apartment was breathtaking, You would think it being a pent house, It would be as dark as the night is supposed to be, But the windows on that thing ran from the floor to the roof, And the fence was spoilt with so much light, They shown right through the rooms, Like a romantic moon would shine into a lovers bedroom,
"it looks lovely..."
And I pinned her on the empty master bedroom, And kissed her brains out. Then leaned her over at the balcony, And kissed her till my dic grew,
I swear my love for her grew as large too. I was on the floor. She knew she could scream her whole heart out, The whole place was virtually empty. 

Did they tell you love is blind? Love is also lame too. My knees got so weak when my hands ran into her jeans, I squeezed her until we fell together. She looked beautiful. Particularly her eyes, In that almost dark room, I immediately knew what to make love was, And what to have sex was, And they were so different, The line that overlapped the two, Wasn't there anymore.
The button that over lapped on my pants, Turn wide open, My zip went down, And she went down, And I went up, I was there with the moon, We were buddies with it, And the stars were under me, She gave me the moon,
And I gave her something that didn't taste like the moon.
I lie there satisfied, We had to use my handkerchief, Since everything we had left in the car. 

She was upset I was going to leave her wet, But we were to head for EarthDance That night. We would be back, And the second time we would be back in that bed-less empty house, We will have a sleeping bag, or Blankets and Wine, a bottle of red wine, As red as valentines, And two wine glasses like two lovers, And we would toast to the red love we had, Our bodies would toast on each other like wine glasses, And like two lovers sip red wine at the same time, We would orgasm at the same time, One sip of orgasm after another, Until we black out. But we can only black out after Earthdance.
I tried to tell her, But she was still upset I was going to leave her wet.

What she doesn't know is that I made her wet, She stamped her feet louder as we walked down the stairs, We had left my handkerchief on the window seal,
That might have been the reason why there was a micro smile, On her face that she tried to wipe out Every time I looked at her. But she was holding my hand, She wasn't as mad I knew, She was happy, I am sure she has never been happier.
I teased her about something related to why, I didn't kiss her immediately I came back from the moon, She giggled in silence then acted more mad,
We were down stairs and she was walking in front of me. She had left my hand, She had left me laughing, I pressed the key, And the car lit up. The lights inside and outside went on, I also lit up inside and outside, Not cause I like such nice cars, But because in addition to looking beautiful, She got mad beautifully, I pulled my door shut, She pulled her door shut, We pulled out the distance between us, And our lips met with another kiss.
I engaged the engine,
The night had just began...

Loudly singing.
I got a feeling if I sang this loud enough,
You will sing it back to me...
in my heart I am singing,
I love you.

I really wish I just felt that for one woman,
And not three!