Saturday 15 October 2011

Dear heaven...



Am here now,
Time is not on my side,
There are things to do,
I hope I will finish them on time,
Otherwise poverty will have my neck,
Not that I will not have,
I will have but I will not earn,
Thanks for making it so though,
My having and not having to have earned yet.
This is not why am here though,
Am here about other things,
But before I jump into those other things,
Forgive me and my family and friends,
Now that you have forgiven me,
I know you will listen better,
I am way far from perfect,
The last time I was in church was centuries ago,
But yesterday for some reason,
I started with a prayer jokingly,
My house looked like a pig sty,
I had had two house helps try fix it two days ago,
And it still smelled like dust,
Like filth,
That how I smell when I have been bad God,
You see it as that,
It's throughly unfortunate that I see it as Fun,
I don't know if I want that to stop,
But I am practicing honesty right here,
That should be food for a good relationship?
Do we have a good enough relationship by the way?
As I said,
I asked a girl to say a prayer for my day,
And at days end I had my house smelling nicer,
"...this place smells so dusty"
She understood how to fix it,
She even cooked and wiped the windows,
The House Help not the girl,
She knows how to use vinegar and softener on my clothes,
Dust my seats without a vacuum cleaner,
It didn't rain yesterday,
And my clothes enjoyed the sun bask till they were dry,
It has rained today and all the days before continuously,
I guess you blew the rain clouds away for me,
Cause she said a prayer for me,
Everything turned out wonderful for me,
Yesterday,
I bet you had missed me,
It was sort of a way of hugging me,
Since I can't see you,
Nice one!
Regardless,
After clothing me,
Feeding me,
Filling me with health,
Wealth,
And happiness,
You concluded my day by letting bad news happen,
I am not sure all this is thought up over stuff,
A pigment of my imagination,
But probably it's cause I am to blame for,
not paying attention to our relationship!
I know it's not a be good you be good relationship,
Or is it?
See, what I mean?
I haven't been talking to you so I wouldn't even know,
But I used to talk to you,
So I have an idea.
What with the bad news you let happen?
God,
What?
What's with that?
Anyways,
You ran the show so...
But let this prayer sweet talk you to making things right,
Besides,
We are friends.
Hugs?*
*hugs*
ahhh that felt nice!
Amen.