Tuesday 25 October 2011

She Laughed

Men are impatient, hold yourself together. Not literally, see what I mean? Women on the other hand, are superstars in holding back. How long does it take them to grab the pillow and squeeze it with eyes shut toes clenching and a scream. See what I mean? Men, impatient, women patient.

We can only work so much, religiously toil for our goals, but one morning you just wake up on the right side of the bed, play your music a little louder, do a few more press ups, sweat a little, get your blood flowing nicer, let water pour a little longer in the shower, squeeze the shower gel a little generously, Iron your shirt a little longer.

It was that day, I woke up on the right side of the bed. Anyways I couldn't wake up on the left side of my bed, my bed is on the wall next to the window, so it's the right side of the bed everyday. Unless of course I wake up as a vampire or those other fancy animals in romantic novels!

I felt myself smile, for no apparent reason, I felt radiant, I felt energetic, maybe it was from the push ups, or from Detol Cool. Oh detol cool is heaven. Minty fresh. I ironed my shirt dancing. As I said, music played a little louder. I sang along, singing in the shower makes you confident. But singing in your bedroom alone getting ready to dress up. Now that makes you nuts. And I was nuts, I was ready to take over the world. 

I let out three drops of perfume on me, one under my arm, another on my a wrist, and the last under my collar. That's how gentlemen wear perfume. Not on socks and underwear or on sausages... Come on! Smell like a christmas tree? This day I let six drops of perfume on me. On my neck, two, under arms two, wrists two. There is ready, three drops are ready. Six drops, double ready!

It was almost worth it. I walked into the library, and that's where I first saw her. Her hair was lovely, a light brown, it's not the color I liked the most, but the way she held it behind. It was just girl. And I felt boy. 

I hadn't seen her before, but she was in the library, that meant we were in the same school. A big plus. If I meet a hot lass, on the street, or in a club or at the mall. Even if she smiled at me, she would walk away and be gone forever. What were the odds of us meeting again? But the library, oh yes, yes I would meet her again. 

All I needed to do was get her attention. All I needed to do is make her notice me. So that the next time we meet. 'oh... You look familiar' then bum, numbers are exchanged easier. And my manly horny impatience doesn't look like a vulture.

I was in the library, but this is Nairobi Uni, not Strath, I could scream my heart out and no one will give a damn. So I tried to stretch a little more, yawn a little more, and when a class mate walked in, I said hi to them a little louder. Laughed even more louder. I wasn't sure she noticed, the beautiful lass I had my eyes on. She might have, but I had to be sure. You know men, impatient!

She sat next to a shelf, you know law books. They are perfect, big and heavy. I find them very useful, and that is why i was going to drop one accidentally. And what can I say, it's thickness was useful. Bum... As loud as an earth quake. Damsels eyes caught mine. My library session was over. 

I left.

The next time, She was in a crowd, three people around her. I can't remember what she was wearing, but I felt like I wanted her more. She looked absolutely lovely. I remember the guy in my shorts giving her a standing ovation. But she was in a crowd, with her friends, all strangers. It was a different day, not the day when I woke up feeling energetic and ready to take over the world. It wasn't a day when I was as brave enough to laugh in the library louder than usual, dropping books to get a damsels attention. 

It was a day when I was normal, not as fired up, a day when I appreciated that I maximized the days when I woke up fired, seized the moment dropping books, laughing obscenely loud in libraries, wearing perfume on my inner shorts, Not! Am a gentlemen. Come on! And that is why I dint just intrude her talking to her friends in her crowd. Gentleman.

But then, man is impatient, the moment I saw that quiet dude from my class walk towards her so that he was part of her crowd...

"hi..." I greeted everyone first. They really wanted to say 'huh?' instead of 'hi' but am sure when I stretched my hand slower, and held her hand a little longer as I shook it, they noticed why this guy (me) was saying hi to them. 

She was indifferent, but that wouldn't be accurate, she was joyful. She didn't smile, but we are now old enough people. We know body language. Come on! Am sure what was ringing in her mind was 'he looks familiar...'
I leave walking to random women and asking them for their numbers to creeps, and stokers. I contain my horny. 

Isn't that what confidence is? Containing thy horny?
So, yeah...

The next time we meet was in the corridor, she remembered my name. Yes. Yes! Yes! Yes!

I got her number.

There was a lot of texting. I love texting, isn't writing this texting in large scale?

We meet at least three times, at my place, but man, it took a lot of vibing. I had to notice everything awesome about her. I had to notice how flawless and creamy her skin was. How radiant she was. We went out a couple of times, think night clubs. And boy do I tell you, that girl has legs, have you ever heard me mention legs? No. Okay maybe I mentioned it on the post about 'when to open your legs' (which is sort of related to this one, bad decision)
Where was I, right, I never mention legs, except opening them, but this time i mention legs, and in particular the beauty of her legs. She had the loveliest brown legs. She wore short shorts to club, we drank together. 

I didnt take her home, I left her there. Did I tell you she had been at my place a couple. And yet, nothing. My impatience was growing exponentiously. Having her on my bed, and still she restricted the parts of her I could touch. There was something she said about boyfriend, or was it ex-boyfriend, one of the two. I wasn't listening much, just hearing. I was hungry. Which lecturer thinks anyone will listen to him after midday before people have eaten. Show me, show me then I show you someone not very sharp!

We had met quite sometime now, at least she ate me, let me stick her bosom. I can't remember whether she ate me up. I think she did a thorough one. Did I tell you this was a while ago. But even so much so, I remember she was quite the lass, beautiful, kind, nice to be around. Unfortunately patient, and I wanted to bang that impatiently.

Then it was my birthday, Oh how glad my ex didn't attend. Now she just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

But this girl, this damsel that constantly refused to let me bang her showed up. 

It was a pent house. Think master bedroom, other beds in other rooms. Think more than one balcony, big ones, enough to fit dining tables. Enough space to bang. A good one, even with all those large windows, ridiculously many shower heads, and waiters dotted around the rooms taking orders for drinks. She didn't want to shag.

I had asked no one to sleep on my bed, there were other beds, and if they were to many, cause we were quite the number, there was the pool side beds on the balcony. But you know parties. People sleep on your bed. Think black out.

We stole a blanket, the doors were all glass, so people could see us. We needed privacy, hence the blanket. 

"there are stars up there, we are tipsy, the music is on, we are at the roof top, people are having fun, screaming, having in the loos and showers, guys are swimming, some without costumes. All cameras were left at the doors, so no evidence. Let's bang!"

She wasn't convinced, the bloody weather convinced me even, it was awesome. It was warm, and man did the stars shine beautifully. But leave the stars alone, the mood. Oh the mood was exciting, energizing. Think swimming at night and screaming high.

She let her skirt up. We spooned like that. But she made sure my shorts were up. Birthday sex? No! Bummer! NkT!

I had fun, taking her into dropping my shorts, cause her panties were already dropped. We weren't interrupted at all. Except one of the chics I had banged before was leaving the party. It was morning-ish anyways. 
Oh she is dearing, she kissed me regardless of the girl I was sharing a blanket with. Happy Birthday right there!

She was in my house again. Shitting in my loo, drinking my wine, eating my food, causing me agony by looking absolutely sexy, grinding on me, but no screwing. Just having cake in my face, on my lips but not being let to eat it. Perfect, that's all I wanted. It was all so perfect dammit!

The window was open. She was on my bed. And for the first time, she let her panties drop. Really drop. She didn't hold my chest. When a dame holds your chest, while you are on her. Just get off before she has to ask you to Get the Fuck off!
Think barrier. 

This time she didn't hold my chest, she didnt. She held my back. Her legs wide and me in the middle. Think no barrier.

And this is the point a man gets patient and a woman impatient. 

I was in her.  Unknowingly, she was trying to conduct a choir with her hands on my back, trying to make me bang faster. Pump. Pump, pump! 

She was impatient. I was patient.

"Sweet heart... Leave me alone, I have waited for this long, don't disturb me, I will take my time to enjoy you..."

She laughed.