Wednesday 13 April 2011

That Little Slut

I wanted her for I wanted someone beautiful,
She was as beautiful as a diamond,
Diamond is about cut,
Clouds and clarity,
It's rareness,
She was all those things and more,
Once I saw her in the best tailored suit,
The perfect cut,
Looking as expensive as diamond is,
Beautiful she looked,
Her skin clear with health,
Blemish-less like no clouds in my stone,
No clouds in my diamond,
Her hair with large braids,
Purple and black,
Matching her outfit,
Her skin light and beautiful,
She was happiness,
She did have a man,
She did have a job,
Sold insurance or something,
And that bought her nicest shoes,
Those heels,
Arched her body beautifully,
I had no regard for her having a man,
I tend to get what I want,
But let this story unfold,
And you'll see how my ego hurt,
How she dehumanized me,
Humiliated me,
She had a fall out,
Her relationship hit a rock,
She called me,
And I was there,
I encouraged her,
Got her mind off her misery,
We had a date on a Friday,
I was to take her for a cuisine,
I wanted to seal the deal afterwards,
But she came with her friend that day,
Frustrated my intentions just like that,
We went out together,
To club,
 With a couple of friends,
I was with her,
Her hand in mine,
We looked beautiful,
She and I,
Both of us,
I wore dark brown slacks,
She wore a beautiful brown dress,
We went to club,
And we got food,
Drinks flowed,
But every time she left my side,
I suspected to flirt,
To pick other men,
Or to be picked by men,
I waited there,
As she made her trips,
Like a Delilah,
She came back,
Smiling at me,
I received her,
With open arms,
But in the middle of the night,
She picked her clutch bag,
Claiming she rushed to the loo,
Minutes passed,
Hours passed,
I dialed her number,
Endlessly,
It was off,
She must have left,
With another man,
That little slut,
At that moment,
I was at the club,
Her legs were open,
To another man,
A stranger,
Maybe even did her rubber-less,
Where else could she have gone?
I broke,
But I had to keep my smile,
Wear it for the rest of the night,
But then I sneaked away,
My friends unaware,
I went to my pillow,
Half drank,
To weep,
They say everything that happens to us changes us,
But something as intense as this had to change me,
But rather than do this to another girl,
Revenge on another unsuspecting human,
I decided il not change for bad,
But change my discerning,
Never again,
Will I tolerate,
A beautiful girl,
Just because she is beautiful,
Never again will I be quiet,
Timid and complaisant,
To be used as a door mat,
For I have worked hard to be this way,
I still feel sad and angry,
But what can I do?
Water is spilt!
Am already crushed,
Unable to recover,
That little slut!