Tuesday 26 April 2011

When To Open Your Legs

Although my hair is black,
Not white and wise with age,
I have had quite the experience,

The girl that wants me,
But I don't want at all,
Never will she have a chance with me,
Unless I do have lack of judgement,
For a split moment,
Which is very rare,
For I am a social drinker,
And even when am sober,
Am a very intentional person,
But that girl I don't like at all,
That wants me bad,
If she ends up in my bed,
Or we in a dark street alley,
Feeling extremely naughty,
And what we had made me feel so sweet,
Then it will be hard to un-cling,
I will be trapped in her web,
I know one Friday night,
I will be un-cool without plans,
With my movies and my phone,
At night in my apartment,
I will get updates of people gone out,
And I will be envious and jealous,
That I did not have Friday night plans,
And at that very hour of the night,
I will think about my one night stand,
Who made sure she saved her number in my phone,
I will fight with myself not to call,
But eventually you know battles of the mind,
The moment you start to consider,
All you need is a little push,
Like the already loaded milk gun,
That suddenly feels jailed in my shorts,
Then the number will be dialed,
She will be at my door,
This Friday and the next,
And the next and the one after,
Then it will be a habit,
Habits are hard to break you know,
If she is likable I will start to like her,
Soon she will be in my shirts,
Then I will realize that she is special,
Her hastily open legs,
Will be what,
Will have me wrapped around her little finger,
Her hasty legs,

Then there is the averagely hot girl,
One with hesitant legs to open,
She is the one that excites me,
She is almost as sharp as me,
She melts at my sharp mind,
She can question global warming,
Torque and horsepower,
Sociology and economics,
For in a way her wit almost out wits mine,
Our conversations are so simulating we fight,
And you know good fights come from passion,
She will most likely not have a chance with me,
But she has personality,
She is as interesting,
She knows how to take care of herself,
She can tell the difference between,
Oily skin lotion and dry skin oils,
Her hair is always well cared for,
She sometimes wears khaki shorts,
With a very trendy chic top,
Generally she is easy to like,
Since she is not exactly my type,
I will put her on my friends list,
But you know men are visual creatures,
You need not an esthetic degree to know this,
That day when we are being just friends,
And I see her in low cut jeans,
I will think and feel different,
Her hesitant open legs,
Opened then,
When I already got to know her,
Will be what that leads me to think,
That maybe just maybe,
I could tell people she is my girl,

Her not being too easy,
With her hesitant legs,
Will be what makes me feel,
That she is more precious,
Than the girl that gives it up,
On the first day,
But you know,
I liked her a bit,
The hesitant girl,
In the beginning,
That's why I stayed around,
Enough for her to web me,
Unlike for the girl I don't like at all,
Who has nothing that keeps me,
Around her at first,
But her hastily open legs,
If she had hesitant legs,
I would ignore her like disease,
You know us men,
The temptation of sex,
Even the little self discipline we have,
Not to stare at that nicely swinging ass,
Is half self discipline,
We might not look at it with our eyes,
But you can be sure if your luscious,
The blind man in our shorts,
Has seen you,
And even saluted you,
Like an army general,
He is standing at full attention,
the hesitant girl,
With her hesitant legs,
Webs me eventually,
After I know her well,

Then there is the hot girl,
Who is a bit more complicated,
For she is beautiful and well packaged,
She comes with everything,
Even a kiss that paralyzes me,
She is so perfect that even when,
I have had her forever and am bored,
I have other men and the world,
To remind me that she is a catch,
That if I lost her even once,
The girl I would get after her, 
Will be the most serious down grade,
 This girl can open her legs when she wants,
She doesn't have to restrain herself,
If she let's you in hastily,
You will still think before you text her,
Is it the right time to text?
Is this the right text to send?
For a lot is at stake with her,
She will be the first your friends know about,
For you will talk about her all day,
If she hesitates to open her legs,
Like the average likable girl,
She will still web you and win,
For you not just want to shag her as a conquest,
But a repeated conquest,
You will feel passionated about her,
Like she feels passionate of  her power over you,
I want her to be my girl,
And I will follow her until I have her,
But you know men and the 21st century,
You aren't the only beautiful girl that exist,
Plus there are very easy legs around,
Then there are the hesitant legs too,
Each one of those can nick and web me,
The whole idea of the web is being trapped,
If am having good sex and lots of love,
What makes you think I will chase you as much?

The only way the hot beautiful girl,
That I want from the start can have me,
Is to hook me with words and suggestiveness,
That eventually I will have her,
That eventually her legs will open,
That she will eventually be my girl friend,
She will flirt with me on that Friday night,
With the promise she is going to be my booty call,
She will convince me she will come at 12 pm,
That by one in the morning she will cause me to cum,
Then I will not call anyone else to quench my thirst,
At two in the morning she will not have come,
I will not have cum too,
It will be too late for plan B,
Then the first time will have,
It will be as memorable as my first emotion of love,
Even when we fight as we date,
Parting ways eventually,
I will think of it,
I will feel it,
I will want her,
I will carry a red rose,
With tearing glossy eyes,
Run to her in public,
Tell her I can't take it any more,
Being without her,
My world will be her,
I wont need to tell her this,
She will see it herself,
That I care not who is watching,
As I plead with her whilst everyone is watching,
Un-caring of the embarrassment I could get from rejection,
But she will love me for sure,
That's why she will hug and kiss me,
Take my red rose and drop a tear,
The realness of her love will be what makes her stand the stares,
Then we will leave to a private place,
Even forgetting her hand bag and phone,
For our love will be so real we care not of those things,
In the private place will have make up sex,
And you know how that is,

As much as I love the girl I already love,
For the fact I think we fit perfectly,
All that glitter is not gold,
All I need is those hastily open legs,
From that girl I like not yet,
So that I get her attention,
Those hastily open legs,
Is what will force me to know her beauty,
All I need is those hesitant legs,
To assure me she is not easy,
Or a slut at that,
All I need is a bit of promise,
To get it over my head,
That my chase is not as fruitless as it seems,

With those legs,
Is how men are caught,
Is how passion starts,
Trust your hearts,
Not what magazines tell,
For only you know your circumstances best,
Only you can make the best decision you can,
about your legs.