Sunday 24 April 2011

I shall not fall in love until...


I shall not fall in love until,
She falls into my arms,
I know it's foolish,
To say that I will wait,
For her even forever,
When am even unsure of her existence,
I shall not fall in love until,
I find her seated across a coffee house,
Java perhaps coffee hut or art cafe,
That's were I'd love us to meet,
I would love if she was a aficionado,
Like I am a coffee aficionado,
She will be in the prettiest polka dots,
The most beautiful of heels,
She would have a cappuchino to go,
A blueberry take away too,
She would also have Me to go too,
Her take away,
And when she gets home,
She will unwrap me and eat me alive,
I will stimulate her like caffeine does,
She will be as hot as hot coffee is,
'take care content might be hot'
And will have coffee every morning,
Forever like life is,
Both coffee aficionado,
Both addicted to each other,
Like coffee,
I shall not fall in love,
Until you.
Exist! 

http://www.gucci.com/us/category/f/women_s_ready_to_wear#look2482lookA113