Saturday 9 April 2011

You Not Know What To Live Is

Have you ever meet a beautiful person?
So beautiful you wanted to keep her?
So beautiful you'd never damp her?
I have!
And the first time we meet we sexed,
She gives it to me every time,
How and when I want it,
Not how they give it to you,
Way better,
If they gave papers for performance,
They'd be a k.c.p.e result slip and shed a phd,
So even being a man and shallow I'd keep her,
Just for that,
For men sometimes think with their 'heads',
But more than that she comes with it all,
The motherly words that would bring a wounded deer to life,
Give it hope and make it run even when half eaten by a lion,
She has a way of making you feel you are the man,
Even when your not that the things you want to be she already sees them in u,
She even sees the things you are the things you were so effortlessly,
She makes you feel you infect exists,
And you are the best thing that happened to earth,
You maybe a scum bag but just having one other human being c u...
Really see you...
You see why she is so beautiful and I let her leave not,
Besides at times she runs me breathless,
When she wears those big beeded necklaces,
Totally intone with her big bosom,
The bracelets too that sing around her wrist,
Reminds me of how her lips ring around my loli,
She is the most beautiful thing that exists,
And her coming into my life has been a beautiful experience,
I feel fuller,
We don't date,
But she can't dump me,
And I can't her,
For I need her,
Have you ever meet a beautiful person?
So beautiful you wanted to keep her?
So beautiful you'd never damp her?
I have meet a beautiful Person,
So beautiful am keeping her,
So beautiful il never dump her,
If u haven't you have not lived,
And you not know what to live is,
With her,
My life,
Is,
Full. Content.