Tuesday 19 April 2011

Who Is Your Type?

You say you have a type,
You like your men a certain way,
That I like my girls a certain way,
And that it is that simple,
That is perfectly wrong,
My experience is my testimony,
I have since changed my beliefs,
Will yours change at the end of this?

You say you like bananas,
You like them a certain size,
Longer than a snake even,

You say you like it tight,
So that it grabs every inch,
Of the banana that intrudes,

You say you like them light,
Skin so fair and brown,
But then I find myself,
With my mouth agape,
At the sight of chocolate,
Her skin is not as light,
But I almost hit a tree,
My eyes stuck on her,
She is eye candy,
A treat to my senses,
Her chocolate complexion,
I want to eat alive,
Besides I love chocolate,
Who doesn't?

You say you like them tall,
And as witty as an encyclopedia,
If Einstein were to un-grave,
He should dash back to the soil,
Because his mind is no match for him,
But here I see you,
With a man slow as bad Internet,
With a man as short as bad sex,
If he were to be measured in seconds,
You wouldn't cum,

You say you like their bosom large,
But I see you dream of an almost boob-less girl,
Is it that we are very unintentional creatures,
Wanting this yet having something so different,
I think not Merely cause we are man,
The most intelligent of all creatures on earth,
Don't tell me aliens are,
We will discover them before they do us,
They couldn't have thought of Facebook,
Unless you saw lions and hyenas with a micro wave,
Warming there food and cooking it,
I believe we are the brightest of animals,
If we settle for one short of our type,
It's not because we are un-intentional,
We know what we are doing,

It is not that we are un-intentional creatures,
We may say we want this but we find ourself with different,
I know this for I experience it fast hand,
When I find myself torn between two,
The perfect kind of girl I have always wanted,
And the girl I have just met a second ago,
Who hurts my ribs cause she makes me laugh,
She doesn't come with the long her I like though,
But she is more,
If I cut her chest I'd find a white heart,
Spotless and clean without a fault,
She is as pure as white and as kind as a dove,
So why would I pass her for her hair that's short,
When when she is seated at the other end of the table I choke,
From the laughter she brings to my life,

Why would you pass her for a big ass?
Even when the whole world knows it's magic,
That men will jump if she bent to tie a lace,
Claiming that you like them small,
You can't be with her for its small!
That it doesn't fill up her jeans like it should!
What do you think she is, a balloon?
Do you want to blow her till it's full?
Or you think she forgot to blow it when she woke?
Be my guest be foolish and seize her not,
Ignore everything else about her except for that,
Pick your shallow 1%  and ignore the 99%,
Prove to us you lack even the slightest hint of wit,

We are human people please let's act the part,
I know we all like to believe we already know what we like,
Yes I said it we believe we 'know' what we like,
Am sure you know you don't 'know' everything,
So if you are under a thousand years with a mind that forgets,
Know now that you do not know everything,
Therefore you do not know what you like,
You melted at the taste of a blueberry cake yesterday,
the day before you believed blackforest was the best,
Kids are young hearted and  know they don't know it all,
Knowing that you do not know is a happy state itself,
Why do you always see them playful with smiles,
Give yourself freedom to try an Italian  ice-cream,
Trash the belief that dairy land tastes the best,
Trash the belief that the perfect girl can cook well,
She may cook meat to pieces of salted charcoal, 
But at least she leaves none of your dishes un-washed,

Promise me you will be human as human is,
Un-jail your emotional intelligence please,
Know that we are the most complex of beings,
We are more unique that every sky star is,
If you like someone to the extent,
That you feel you have to convince yourself,
That you don't love him just for his bald head,
Whereas his everything you might want,
But you still don't want to give him a chance,
You can go date a dinosaur,
Cause you and it are not human,
Jail your emotional intelligence,
So that you and the dinosaur are the same,
In fact when you are out of green grass like a dinosaurs were,
Have that idea that the perfect food is just green grass,
And if there is no green grass there is no other way,
You can't eat a leaf from a tree even though it's green,
You cannot eat light green grass cause it's not as green,
Then your love life should be as extinct as dinosaurs are,

Hot girls are hot girls even though their curves are different,
Caring guys are caring guys even though their eyes are blue,
You and your ridiculously high standards can run extinct,
Oh wait, you do not have a lover,
 ah! I see...
your extinction already begun!

Enjoy your beautiful evening,
plus  read my other notes,
They are at the top of this page,
I have had more than 90 views so far,
Thanks for reading my words,
I hope I will read yours too,
In form of emails and what not,
This note though is not a license to date a...,
For I myself will laugh at you,
Have some high standards please,
But let them not jail you,
Freedom is loved,
Love is freedom,
Freedom is love.