Sunday 24 April 2011

The Things That Will Make YOUR Relationship Work

The only way your relationship will work,
Is if there is work in the relationship itself,
The tricky part about that work itself,
Is that it shouldn't be work in itself,
When a relationship is work in itself,
Then it feels like a Monday morning everyday,
That work should be light and intense,
Like a friday party night is,
Passionate and budden-less,
Like the work you undertake,
To cause an orgasm,
For the one you are,
In a relationship with,

The only way your relationship will work,
Is if there is in it love like the ocean's depth,
Like the love Scuffy my puppy has for me,
Whether I feed her or not,
She always runs to hug me,
Whether I want to or not,
She always runs to hug me,
Whether am angry or not,
She is always ready to take the risk,
Of the wrath of an angry kick,
She still runs to hug me,
She always runs to hug me,
With a smile in the form of a wagging tail,
And a hug inform of a leg hump,
She wishes she was tall enough to hug well,
You should see her stand on her two legs trying to reach me,
She cares not that she has been playing in mud,
That her white far is brown with wet sand,
She doesn't care that I have white pants on,
Her urge to hug me from the moment she sees me,
Is testimony of her unconditional love to me,
Even when I have to go back and change,
I don't really care much,
My soiled white trousers,
Are a small price to pay,
To the warmth she brings to my heart,
With her unconditional love,
If a girl is easy to love,
If you truly love a girl,
After the infatuation subsides,
For a little while,
You will find it easier to keep up,
With her innocent habit,
To place food-filled plates,
In the sink,
In the very way,
You hate most,
For you love her intensely,
It will be as easy,
For her to kiss you,
Even when you spill red wine,
On her very white woolen coat,
I had a girl once,
I didn't love her enough,
Every little thing she did,
Irritated me so much,
After infatuation had left,
I couldn't wait for it to come back,
Even though i knew it always did,
I had to leave her before it was back,
I had another girl I loved,
So much if it was measured in rain,
All that would left on earth,
Would be fishes and sea beings,
For I would cause a world wide flood,
If the love I showered her was in rain.
I loved that girl so much,
Even though she turned my sink into a bin,
Leaving food-filled plates in it,
I still found a way,
Of kissing her still,
Even after the infatuation left,
When it came back,
We did cum with it,
Not just come,
But really cum,
From then I promised myself,
Never to let myself down,
By dating a girl I didn't love,
I promised myself,
Like my belt promises me,
That it will not let my shorts fall,
To never date a girl,
I don't love,

The only way a relationship will work,
Is if my phone vibrates endlessly,
With text from the one I love,
The only way we will let our love grow,
Is when she let's me have a life of my own,
For I do love to read everything,
She loves to watch somethings,
If we do all things together,
I will lose myself to her things,
She will lose herself to my things,
We will have all things in common,
Which is never good all times,
For you know opposites attract,
If we do all things together,
I will lose myself to her things,
Those things like soap operas,
Those are things I don't want to lose myself to,
The other things she does have,
Those that I love to lose myself into,
I would lose myself into every time,
Our love will grow like democracy has,
If we have somethings in common,
Other things we have in different,
Then all things will be beautiful,

Our love will grow only if we kiss,
Hold hands when we are in the streets,
Hug so much that we think will mix,
Shag so much we forget to sleep,
Our love will only grow if we talk deep,
As deep as our deepest kiss,
Furtherest our tongues can reach,
Doesn't she let me in deep,
Why cant she let me deep in words,
Tell me of the things she thinks,
And I tell her of the things I wish,
So that in the end we both are like safes,
That lock up each others secrets,
The secret behind the secrets,
Isn't that deep?
So that when my blog has no views,
And I pretend to laugh about it in public,
She slowly rubs and holds my arm,
So that I feel not alone,
She knows something even my most immediate circle of friend doesn't,
Then when we hug it's not like we did,
Cause when I hug her in the streets,
This time it will not to feel her boobs,
But to remind her that am with her,
When her results slip shows she dint read,

The only way love grows is if we let it,
That's why we let in bit by bit,
The feeling of love to our hearts,
With every restaurant we visit,
Every shared  chocolate we taste,
The movie theater seats we defile,
Sooner than later we are passwords less,
She visits woolworths with my card,
She fetches us condoms sometimes,
I buy her pads when she does forget,
Even though I think them disgusting,
I find a pink towel for her,
To match the pink shower gel I got for her,
They seat folded next to mine,
For even when we are away,
I know our towels are onto of each other,
And sooner than later will mimic their positions,

The only way love will grow,
Is if we do not give up on it,
Like artist don't give up on a track,
For we know in the end,
We will be seated together at the top of the  charts,
As the hottest couple ever,
Just like a song number one on charts,
Is the one artist love to perform most,
We will enjoy to perform the song,
That makes our love grow,
From between sheets we will perform,
Even screams of shared sad songs,
We will enjoy to perform,
We will enjoy to perform,
The things that makes us feel like superstars,
The things that make our love top the charts,
The top of the charts is undefined,
Any track can make it to the top,
They are all beautifully unique,
Like our love and relationship is,
I will believe in our rareness,
Just like an artist believes in his unorthodox beats,
For in the end the track that hits,
Is the one most felt by the mass hearts,
We will top the charts baby,
We will be the most beautiful couple,
Believe me please baby,
We have done our part,
Wear those heels you like,
From now on it's up high,
Let's wear those shades that shine,
Those colors that match,
Hold my hand,
Let's walk into the spot light,
Hear the screams of love,
Testimony that our love has grown,
We are super stars now baby,
We are stars,
I told you we will be,
If we did what it takes,
Hold my hand baby,
Everyone is watching,
Look baby,
The cameras are flashing,
We did our part,
We let our love grow,
We are super stars now baby,
We Are Stars.
We love.
They cheat.
We love!


It's such a pleasant emotion to see one more view of this note, and YOU are that one more view. Please read my other notes e.g. 'the end never justifies the means' and cause in me another smile, force in me other words...