Friday 22 April 2011

The Decision We Make Regardless That It Hurts Us Both

It was a party in my honor,
It was a house party actually,
It was beautiful for sure,
There is a girl I dated once,
I even dated her after we ended,
Mostly between sheets though,
She is the kind of beautiful girl,
Who wears the right dress for the right place,
Always,
You'd be proud to take everywhere,
Every time and at all times,
For lunch at the country club,
On Friday night for clubbing,
That night at that party, 
That very party just for me,
I did have endless options,
I went through my phonebook,
And only got comfortable at her number,
I did ring her,
And you know the beauty of ex's,
They never say a firm 'no' really,
She wore a really nice scarf,
Beautiful black nicely faux leathered boots,
Heels so high her booty arched irresistibly,
She hopped a cab instantaneously,
In less than a while she was at the door,
When she walked in,
Her lusty indecency,
All hidden under her fawn trench coat,
Yes she did have a trench coat,
Show me a store you can buy that in Kenya,
I stopped flirting with however I was flirting with,
My honey was home,
Then I knew the party would really rock,
We played truth or dare,
When she was dared to kiss a stranger,
She kissed my lips instead,
When it was my turn to spin the bottle,
Even when it landed on another girl,
I kissed her instead,
And everyone allowed it,
We even took photos,
They thought she was my girlfriend,
We never stopped their line of thought,
For that's what happens to us,
We seem we are a couple even when we ex's,
We loved each other so much,
I remember the afternoons at the clay tennis courts,
Yes we did kiss that night,
Quite a bit oh yes we did,
Her kind heart and her bright mind,
Everyone knows a girl,
That made him understand love,
Breathed life into love,
So that love would breath,
So that love could come to life,
So that you know that love exist,
Even when you do not have it,
You know it truly exist,
Because she is the one,
Who made you know,
That you were indeed capable,
Of receiving and giving love,
Everyone knows a girl,
Who made him understand love,
She was that girl that made me feel,
That truly love does exist,
She literally breathed my love into life,
She also blew other of my thing,
Which helped it grow faster,
Both the love and the other thing,
That night at that party,
The worst thing did in fact happen,
There  is a line I hate passed,
She did cross that line,
She got to touchy with my friend,
I pulled her away publicly,
But she resisted publicly,
This wasn't like the public fights we'd had before,
Where even the waiters of the restaurants we frequented,
Hoped we resolved and made out,
For we were their favorite couple,
Had them  cry like in soap operas,
Not that I watch them, I just know they make people cry,
They saw we were perfectly helpless in love,
Even when we tried to ignore it ourselves,
This wasnt like the public fights we'd had before,
This felt different in so many ways,
It was as if it had life in itself,
It felt as if it would grow and live,
To destroy us and all we were,
When finally she did leave him,
After being touchy with him,
She followed me eventually,
To ask me what was wrong,
And I too to ask her what she thought was wrong,
There are things that hurt one beyond rationality,
That night was one of those nights,
Where I  hurt beyond rationality,
I was as irrational as a fire in a petrol station,
I punished with a flame all what was around me,
I did ask her to swallow her pride and apologize,
Seems it had always been easier to swallow cum than her pride,
My ultimatum was that she does acknowledge my broken heart,
Or we leave and burn everything that was us,
But she did not,
She became a lawyer,
Justified her actions,
I told her she was going to lose me,
I knew it was safe to say this,
I was sure I would hurt if I cut her off,
I knew she would hurt if I cut her off,
You only give ultimatums to people who care,
Otherwise you just making a clown of yourself,
She cared, that I knew she did,
I knew it would be as painful as disease is,
I knew I would suffer to keep off her,
She is a rare as cleopatra jewels,
One of a kind I tell you,
We always leave each other but we ended up together,
But this time I will fight like a drowning man,
Not to sink back to her no matter what,
She left my heart for her pride,
She felt she was right,
Maybe she was,
Maybe they weren't as touchy,
But we were beyond who is right whose wrong,
We were at the epitome of peaks,
Where it mattered not what was right or wrong as by the world,
What too touchy and just touchy was as by the world,
But rather whether we hurt or pleasured as she and I,
As what was touchy or too touchy as per her and 1,
If she did hurt me even a little,
She would trash all the laws and norms society has,
To make sure my hurt left not only my heart but town,
I would break laws just to pleasure her,
To me I  know no law  greater than  pleasure to her heart,
We were greater than this world,
We were law-less,
We were lost,
What we did at parking lots,
What we did on strangers beds,
Together we even drove at neck break,
We were lost,
We were even  greater than death and speed,
She sat by the co-drivers seat,
She kissed me as I drove,
Sipped pieces of fries between my lips,
When I hungered for food,
Not that her lips were not enough food for me,
We were lawless,
I would die for her,
We were lost,
I do mean it really,
But she decided that it's what is right to society,
That is paramount to what my heart feels,
And my ultimatum came into effect,
When that night ended,
I would cut her off,
In that moment of deep anger,
With a party in the next room,
I did have an orgasm from her,
I denied her one from me,
Though I know she still loved it,
I didn't wait for her to cum,
It was an act of revenge on my part,
At least that's what I would like to believe,
Our last night together,
She felt tighter than ever,
Sweeter than an angel would,
She has always had it all when it comes to that,
Her sex had always been greater than you will ever have,
She did leave before I was up,
That morning,
I awoke alone,
I felt empty,
But I had to fight,
I have not spoken to her ever since,
She tried to black mail me,
With photos we took,
During the beautiful moments of that night,
During truth or dare,
Of me in a bra and other unmentionable things,
I know she wont expose,
But might to solicit a fight,
For when we fight it's scandalous,
Unlawful and a relationship,
I know she wont expose,
For even where she is now she does love me,
And I love her too truly,
At least that's what I'd like to believe,
we are law-less,
we were too big for life,
I know what we have is beyond earth,
And I still call her my ex?
She still calls me her ex?
Romeo and Juliet have nothing on us,

When you scroll up to the dates at the top, you will get my other notes, plus a story titled 'untitled'
Enjoy.
Thanks.