Friday 15 July 2011

Let It Weekend...!!!


A little deprived

It is about to weekend,
Yes it's not a typo,
It's about to weekend,
Not about to rain,
It's about to weekend,
I write this in court,
Court registry rather,
Am doing my clinicals,
Better defined to non lawyers as,
Internship of some sorts,
The thing is here you are covered in files,
Or you are in files,
You would almost think you were a file,
If you aren't confident in who you are,
and on a Friday afternoon,
Files are the last things on your mind,
Especially now that the hot lawyer or is it paralegal,
That keeps on bending over to pick court files,
Is not here,
She is my role model,
Embracing her weekend,
The bend-over artist is not here,
So nothing to watch here,
But this blog and ring-ed up women,
Which is a no no,
I am still unsure how the women are here,
I haven't engaged with them much,
The motivation is low,
It's out of Nairobi so the choices are not as unlimited,
They are a bit constrained,
You remember Reebox do you?
Yes, I saw some girls,
In such with her suit,
In stead of her heels,
I would rather die horny,
I have been a little deprived,
But I am man and man gives benefit of doubt,
I am yet to be impressed,
And I am sure I will be undoubtedly,
like wine plus time never disappoints,
I have a feeling that next week,
I will have a chance to hide a boner,
Cause of all the sexy I will see,
Right from the entrance,
I have been a little deprived,
Have you been a little deprived?
Of a night-out so thrilling,
You have a story to tell,
I am a little deprived,
Of lips to kiss,
Not the lips I kiss,
Not the lips am kissing now,
But new lips or the old lips new,
I want my heart to leap off my chest,
I am abit bored about writing about my 'faster-beating-heart',
I need fresh expressions even for my blog,
My 'heart-leaping out in thrill off my chest' is a start,
I already feel exuberant inking that,
I want my heart to throb in orgasmic rhythm,
Like it does when I am in traffic from court,
I almost wish the jam lasted longer,
Cause the pedestrians here,
Make me wish I was walking too,
I am a little deprived,
That why I stare more,
I am a little deprived,
Of an ass to squeeze,
Not just any booty by the way,
One wrapped in those jeans,
That cause them to slide down an inch,
When I hug the wearer good bye,
As she bends upwards to get off the co-drivers seat,
I feel a little deprived,
Of an orgasm so stable,
I wouldn't have to drive her home,
After we are done,
I miss my apartment,
Where that freedom prevailed,
I am a little deprived,
Of spooning on the bed,
Slow shag late at night,
This quickie has become the norm,
I feel a little bit deprived,
And thats what the weekend is for,
A little thrill,
A little adventure,
So I am going to find my jeans and scarf,
I will find my boots and peacoat,
And I will run to Nakuru's Guava,
I will run to Nakuru's Enigma,
And I will re-energize my body,
With loud music and well-prepared cocktails,
I will let the weekend be with nyama choma after hang over,
I will let this weekend be with cartoon network on Saturday morning,
I am letting this weekend be,
Cause when I laugh over cappuccinos,
Burn Coldplays album,
Watch a few movies,
Visit a gazzillion of friends,
Play a little lawn tennis,
Have lunch out with the folks,
I will be smiling the whole week,
For playing hard only balances with working hard,
Wait sorry,
I meant working hard only balances with playing hard,
I have worked really hard this week,
Mostly cause I have been doing a lot nothing at these courts,
Which is hard work for me,
But thanks to MediaMadness.com,
And Facebook tweeter and BBM,
Which have kept me sane,
I feel a little deprived,
And that's what weekend is for,
I have a contact on my phone book,
That will make this weekend eventful,
I have feed my wallet over the week,
So rounds are on me,
The possibilities are endless,
Even naivasha is an option,
They have water sports there you know,
Some private club that doesn't pick my phones,
The possibilities are endless...
I need this weekend,
I deserve it,
You deserve it,
So let's get our khaki shorts off the wardrobes,
Retire our ties far from eyes range,
Wear that light sun dress,
With the inexpensive common Bata plastic shoes I like,
Even though you still wrongly think they aren't unique,
And let's have lunch by the pool,
The good chef is working on Sunday afternoon,
The one who decorates pepper steak with onion rings and tomatoes,
Let's have lunch by the pool,
Let our phones sleep on the tables,
And when lunch is done,
We will head home,
But get derailed on the way,
By an ice cream parlor,
We are yet to discover,
It is not about to rain,
It is about to weekend,
I will enjoy my weekend,
Regardless of your
Deciding to take things slow,
You should no better than,
To play hard to get,
It will weekend my dear,
I promise you that!
Let's weekend!