Friday 8 July 2011

Just Before My Third BlackBerry Experience

It all started with an alcohol stained car,
A very serious hang over that morning,
I wasn't in my bed even not in the town where I live,
The night had everything a great night should have,
I used a third a packet of durex rubbers,
If you practice safe sex you would know that is one rubber,
They come in three a pack you who practice unsafe sex,
That night had everything a man would want for a night,
It had me grab on a large ass and cum like a fire extinguisher,
Not in it but the hole right below it, That night...
had me grab the steering and do a 200kmph on Mombasa road,
Speed thrills I felt my heart pound as my adrenaline reached its peak,
It was a rich experience in pleasure and rush,
I felt simply invincible,
In the night passing street lights that looked like lines of golden fire,
I was to fast to see the street lights separated into single posts of bulbs,
The night was beautiful, 
the roads were clear,
and I ate them up hungrily,
With the roar of a monstrous engine disguised under a smoothed bonnet,
It was all that you would want in a night,
I got hit on like a model in a club,
By men and women equal the same,
Which was disgusting...
But the women it was okay,
You always get that when you have sex before you club,
Is it the same for women?
I don't think so, women should be horny when they club, 
this time it was in excess,
It is unusual to get such many advances I proud-lessly admit,
To have women pour on me drinks for attention...
Almost step on me and shove me around...
The magic that turns reactions to relations, 
It was a new experience in most ways,
I discovered rafiki's, a club of suit wearers and elegant women,
At least on that night it was,
Soft chairs and that epic cocktail anchored with ice cubes,
Floating green tango vodka,
Served with two half straws in a blue light posh bar,
I also got into a fight apparently,
Just to cream what an awesome night is about,
Tall built up men claimed to have seen me pour their beers,
They should at least have picked someone their size,
Cowards... I am half their height,
Someone should have mentioned to them,
That there are lovers and there are fighters,
I buy wine and go for dates,
I don't buy guns and go to black market,
The fight ended up badly for them mostly,
Largely cause good friends can take bullets for you,
But mostly cause luck more than talent is mostly on my side,
And most of the club was on my side,
We should have used those fifteen seconds of fame,
The display of power to seize a few skirts and dresses,
But my balls were squeezed dry from the earlier events of that night,
But sex is not always a journey to an orgasm,
Sometimes the journey is just an orgasm in itself,
Especially if you are traveling with one you want to sex,
And not one who you want for sex,
We discovered the tango 35 bottle at chandaria,
Lavington has this very unavailable treasure,
It tasted as sweet as a green apple,
And to rediscover it in a cocktail at the club that night,
Just made my night like loud likable music does yours,
I did take too large a sip,
And spilled most of it on the steering,
So that the steering was as sticky as a drunkards hands,
So that the gear matched the uncomfortableness of the steering,
I needed the interior of the car cleaned up sparkling,
So I found myself at a car wash in hurlingam,
Next to me was a girl that looked like she just walked out of,
Perhaps brookside or RVA perhaps st. Andrews,
Dressed in black and in a black range rover,
She must have liked the grey Mercedes I had brought to be washed,
Or it was the grey cashmere sweeter over my shoulders,
We smiled at each other so much,
Maybe it was the smiles and flirting,
That made us magnetic to each other,
The petro station attendants kept on staring at her,
Then staring at me,
Sharing at her,
Then staring at me,
Perhaps in was the way of the world,
To show us we would be a perfect match,
She must have known how men work,
Cause when she jumped back into her already sparkling car,
Or rather her fathers or something,
She came out with her cleavage more exposed,
Jacket completely unzipped, 
Pleasurable things advertised,
Cause I am a man and am wired to stare at shape-full yet shapeless,
Pointless but pointed things that are spelled two 'o's between 'b's,
I sent my eyes there even though she asked me not to drop them,
I know she knew I would drop my eyes regardless,
She is the kind of girl with things that make you text back,
She should be daystars universities finest star,
In her shiny black fashion forward shades,
She asked me for my bbm pin.
it has been a blackberry experience hence forth.
I can't wait to tap that.
We can try it in a range.
Then in the merc.
Wish me luck regardless,
Though with the way things are going,
I don't think I will need it much,
That was my third most exciting blackberry experience, 
The first two are stories for another post.