Saturday 9 July 2011

My Dying Blog


This blog is useless without you,
I feel fruitless without you,
I post something and it's comment-less,
Yes I do see viewers are many,
But who knows maybe they clicked and clicked nkT,
Then got away,
I wish you were here to hate,
I wish you were here to love,
I wish you were here to read,
To tell me I will change the world in a way,
Or at least a corner of it,
I wish you were here to tell me,
That you realize that when I am hurt beyond,
The only way I recover is when I get something good out of it,
In a post scandalous enough to make me feel riskily exposed,
I know we have sexed and your sex has been the best inspiration,
That fire that burns,
The way you see me,
You see what I am trying to become,
When no one else can see it,
I wish I could give you a relationship,
But I can't my honey,
But I need you sweetie,
I am incomplete,
I will die,
This blog will die,
If you do not follow me,
Discuss post with celebrities,
Like you do on my tweeter,
@astoldbybobby,
I wish you would text me,
On what you think on Facebook,
You were the first to follow this blog,
You believed in me,
Like the other five followers do,
Even though I have thousands of viewers,
And still don't understand why I have five followers,
But math has always been hard for me,
Come back babes,
You make me laugh,
You bug me nicely,
Though sometimes I get irritated by your million missed calls,
I can't do without you,
I want to be a better writer,
I want to seize my most joyful memories,
In a form so permanent that when am sixty or eighty,
I will read feel and remember the sex we had,
At very wrong places,
I need you now,
Please come back to me,
I am not ashamed to say,
I am lost without you,
Am desperate for you,
Depression has struggled my pride,
Time has killed my pride,
My pride is at the grave,
I even put a flower on it,
That is what compels me to say,
I am desperate for you,
Kiss me back to life,
I am your sleeping handsome,
We have equal rights,
Women can be heroes too,
No sleeping beauty tonight,
Just sleeping handsome,
Kiss me to life, 
Like sleeping beauty was,
Kiss me to life,
I am desperate for you,
Kiss me to life,
I am your sleeping handsome,
Kiss me to life