Wednesday 27 July 2011

The last...with each drop of my pain!














To you this is just a post,
But to me it's more than that,
I carry this hurt to my bed,
To the point I swear in texts,
Which I never do,
I carry this hurt to my bed,
And I unleash it on unsuspecting things,
The phone I bang on the table,
The shoes I kick out of my feet,
The smile I can't access for those I love,
I carry the hurt you give me to my bed,
Where I spend most of the time of my life,
Instead of peace,
My body shakes in pain,
If you have seen it shake in pleasure,
Imagine the reverse,
Then you will realize,
How much I hide from you,
I cry with every word I write,
You have ups and downs,
But mine are ups up to euphoria,
And down more frustrating than hell,
So when I feel jealous is sticks with me like a cancer,
It never really comes off,
To you it's something that you just use to gauge,
Whether a guy really loves you or not,
You wanted another post about you,
There you have it,
But as you enjoy it,
Don't forget the tears that come with it,
Have those ones too,
Take them right from my eyes,
As they drop,
Each drop of my pain,
I feel used.