Wednesday 20 July 2011

Force Me To Write Better




















Shhh Inhale deeper,
My eyes raises up,
From the book I read,
Mhhh inhale deeper,
Feel my lungs with that sweet scent,
Seat close to me,
Your perfume is enough,
I feel my hands want to open,
Maybe they want to hug you,
Just for your scent,
Why are you walking out of this room?
You scent will go with your presence,
I crave you will stay here for a while,
Just like I crave a good story,
Something I can write later and read,
Something as wild as,
The events of early last weekend,
When the journey leading to a destination,
Found it's destination before the destination,
Do you remember where we stopped?
The busy road-side by the high way,
Packed right beside fast moving cars,
It was as day as the sun light,
There was a bus-stop near by,
It wasn't empty it had potential passengers,
Then after some little convincing,
You gave up your rare side,
Your head between the head rest and the window,
Of the driver seat behind that seat,
On the back seat,
And your black jeans and black belt,
I pulled down a little bit,
We were mashed up on the right side of that long seat,
And you complained that the front window wasn't tinted,
Until I was in you with your black sting still on,
The g string,
You started moaning even before I was in,
Which still puzzles me,
I thought you moaned cause I was rubbing your walls,
In ways that touched your nicest spots,
Let me go with believing that you love to moan,
That's why you moaned before I was in,
Your head between the drivers head rest and the door,
My right knee folded on the back seat,
Pushing you to the right side of that seat,
Hitting your every right spots,
My left leg half standing on the car floor,
My shorts belted up but my zip undone,
Just incase a good Samaritan noticed the car,
And stopped to inquire why we've stopped,
But thanks to kenyans current culture,
No one wants to rescue a car stalled by the road,
No one wants to be caught,
Pants down and ass being spanked and squeezed,
No one wants to be caught,
No one wants to be disturbed,
Filling up rubber with his seed,
Tell me which on-coming mad man on the road,
Will stop his lorry on the high way,
Reverse it to get a better glimpse of the backseat activities,
Through the  clear windscreen he passed even if he saw,
Thanks to fast drivers,
But no thanks to the unanticipated pedestrians,
They just seemed to show up in front of the car,
Just after I had cum,
She yelled shit shit shit shit,
But she laughed in the midst of it all,
As she pulled her jeans up jumping jumping,
I guess that how girls wear tight jeans,
I did not worry,
Cause the bicycle-dragging-sleepers-wearing guy,
That was right in front of the car,
Didn't look like the kind to carry a camera phone,
Or have enough credit to call some media house,
Sometimes my phone has no credit too,
So I guess I couldn't burst myself to ktn too, Lol,
The girl walking next to him,
I am sure he fucks,
So I guess he understood,
That we were doing our thing,
Like they were about to head to their destination,
And do their thing,
But we found our destination before our destination,
And the yogurt filled with rubber found it's destination,
Right in the middle of the high way,
She screamed 'you aren't serious'
As I rolled down the window,
And let the condom drop right there in the middle of the highway,
I pressed the acceleration paddle much harder,
When she said 'I think that woman crossing saw'
We laughed and I turned the stereo louder,
I felt like a man,
Even though you refused to blow me on the way back,
Something to do with rubber or cum...
But I know we got to our destination,
Before our destination,
It really was a weekend,
I crave another story,
Someone make me feel something,
So great,
So that I write as great,
And when I come back to read this,
A year from now,
I will be as thrilled as you are,
Reading this,
Or as thrilled as i was,
when I found my destination,
Before my destination,
Someone make me feel!
I crave...