Wednesday 14 September 2011

Coco Butter And Sex



Was she serious? She was going to let me. I moved to the seat she was on. She smiled. It was dark. Was she serious? A smile? I moved closer to her. Was she serious? She was smiling even harder. I put my hand around her arm. She giggled. Seriously? A giggle. She was still happy. I was the one getting surprised. I question why I am a writer sometimes. This wasn't one of those times.

We had met. Not like lovers meet. At least not the ones with a good story. We had met. Not at a bar like bold people meet. We met. In the dark. I met her in my room. It was late in the night. The lights were as off as a bad joke. I pulled down my pants. I was not going to wear pajamas that night. I didn't know she was in my bed. Here I was undressing getting ready to get into my bed. Just about to be shocked out of my skin. I pulled my blanket open. Slid in.  Placed my hand under my pillow. And I felt something. She was there. In my phone. She had sent me an inbox. That's how we met that night, On Facebook.

She made my little man become big. I was in my room but I felt shy regardless. I blushed so much I almost sweated red make up on my cheeks. The way to a mans heart is through his stomach. The way to a girls heart is complicated. The way to my heart is through the attention  she gave my blog. She is my biggest fan. She had my attention. She then had my dic. And she wasn't there. I needed a fan. She excited me to horny sweats. Nothing is as gripping as naughty Facebook inboxes at night. Even bras don't grab boobs as well as her words grabbed my eyes that night.

When you sleep horny. You wake up very composed. Sometimes very filthy, especially when you used to wet dream. This age and time, even women wet dream. They are so empowered. I had been so desperate that night. She made me desperate. Then made me believe she could quench me. She had total power over me. I did what she said.

I couldn't believe myself. She had reduced me to picking her up from a bar. When you drive all the way to pick a girl from a bar, a stranger, someone who you only inbox, know you have a problem. I had a problem.
My windows were as tinted as night. It was day though. But you couldn't see through them. She hadn't told me how she looks. Though I had seen her on her photos. But you know blind dates are still blind dates even when you exchange photos.

I waited in the car next to where she told me I was to find her. She looked tall. Slender. Wore a jacket that fitted her perfectly. The light jackets. I can't remember exactly what she wore. But she could stand next to a super model from a Telly show. And you wouldn't be able to pick which one of the two was on Telly. Her photos never did her justice. Funny thing she knew the car. Scary thing she knew the car.

She opened the door. Said hi. Thew her bags on the back seat. So she was traveling. She's from traveling. She got in the car. Sat. Almost put her seat belt on. I was still staring at her. Was she assuming we had known each other from before? I was at the drivers seat, at the steering wheel, and I didnt know where we were going! She looked like she knew!

"nice to meet you"
"nice to meet you too"
Her's came of with a lot of attitude.
"do you model?"
I just had to ask. She used to. Then she stopped. She dates tv presenters. Probably that's where the confidence came from. I liked it.

The next time we were to meet. She stood me up. I bitched. She apologized.

The second time she had planned to stand me up, she did not. Power was out. My house was dark.
 "I am coming. But I am literally in pajamas, I was at my friends place."
The guards let her in. She ran away from the dogs. The dogs ran after her. My dogs are lovable. You can run, you can hide, but you can't escape their love. I looked at her ran to the door. The guard saved her from the friendly dogs. If she didn't ran they wouldn't chase her.

We hugged. She was not in pajamas. She was in worse. She looked comfortable though. Socks sandals, the works. She looked heavier this time. I hugged her. I felt her boobs. Her boobs are different. Underneath all those sweaters she wore. I still felt them prominently. The darkness. Her boobs. An empty house. I was horny.

I sat next to her. She smiled. She giggled. My heart started to race. I might have sex. And man had I been starved. I touched her boob. Just a bit, and I swear she wanted to bend over already. I was horny because of kplc and her boobs. But the fact she wanted me so badly. Made me hornier.If my horniness was a hyena. It would be like Godzilla. She lie down for me. I barely knew her. She was a stranger to me. But she lay there for me. Ready to be taken by me. I felt so nice I wanted to just run around the house like a crazy person. I decided to be cool about it.

I swear I tore her stockings trying to get them off. I kissed her lips. Just her lip. She smelled nice. I was so excited, I anticipated pleasure, my hands were even shaking as I tried to helmet my Jimmy. He had to have a helmet. Cause he was about to have the ride of his life. Head on collusion. I grabbed her neck. Her walls opened up. I slid in. It was dark, I was holding her neck like it was food. But treating it as if it was icecream only warm like a volcano.

Every time I held her, different ways, squeezing this and that. I felt her get warmer. It was getting into an oven down there. I was right at the heart of it.
I could see it in her eyes. She didn't intend things to go that far. But had I decided to pull out. She would have punched my face inside. When I squeezed her boob, it was as if I was squeezing a bunch of grapes. She dripped. I thought I would float from all her wetness. I moved up and down, in circles, down and up. Rotated. It was beautiful. She must have been cuming all that time. I know this cause when we changed position, and she held up her skirt for me. Bent over. So that I could have her the way I wanted. she was wet. But not like the first time. The first time, she held my hand. The same way she held it on the second round. But the first time, somehow, instinctively, I knew she meant, right there baby. The second time she touched me, in the same way as the first, I knew somehow. She meant. Let's sit down and almost cuddle. I slept on her lap. Then we discussed how it was uncool to have disposed off used rubber in that Coco Butter tin I found at the sink. What if someone found it?

That's when my lips felt what kissing a girl who smokes feels like. She knew my car. You would almost believe she is a stalker. Am I now sleeping with my stalkers? She knew everything about me. I knew nothing about her. Besides that her boobs feel like boobs should feel. I bet her bras get horny by just cupping them. I wouldn't be surprised to here they snap and unclutch, swearing they have had enough. That they want the real deal, they want her sex.
 "Too bad Bra I have had sex with her, you can snap all you want."
 And, men is she sweet. And warm. She is a magician that girl. She looks different every time I see her. And I taste her after I have stopped tasting her.

She had quenched my thirst. But no matter how well you do sex. You have to do it again. Too bad I fell in love.

 I guess we were never meant to fill the Coco Butter.