Saturday 21 May 2011

Getting Stood Up Unsolved

Hiding behind a bad boy,
I might sex quite a lot,
And act unfaithfully much,
But most of the time,
It comes from a place of,
Sadness and heart break,
I feel a little more exposed,
With each word I expose,
But the alternative is worse,
To seat down and soak,
In the depression I get,
From emotions so intense,
I need to let things of my chest,
So I rather expose,
Sometimes I don't mean to,
Have a back up plan,
Most of the time I arrange a date,
I have a second and third plan,
Just in case one doesn't show up,
There is the second one too,
And a third one also,
Just to be extremely safe,
I might want you much,
More than you want chocolate,
Lots more than you want shoes,
Heck even  more than I want to,
Buy you diamonds and pearls,
But my ego is large and feed,
And I never want it losing weight,
So when you put me off,
Know that I will have another,
To kiss in your place,
I feel like an emotional cripple,
Dealing with this this way,
But soon I will find away,
To solve being stood up,
In a more humane way,
I will definitely blog about it,
Watch this space.