Friday 5 August 2011

...just everything I want


She was in those Bata shoes,
The plastic ones,
That chics do not find unique,
I posted a blog about them,
I think the post was titles,
'let it weekend...'
She is such a princess,
And I like to believe she wore them,
Cause I blogged about them,
It makes me feel nice,
Especially cause she didn't look,
As awesome as I imagined her to look,
And I think she knew that,
She mentioned she would look hotter at night,
As we held hands playfully,
Walking down some stairs at sarit center,
That was later on that day,
The day started with her,
Wearing the nicest pair of sunglasses,
I don't remember them particularly,
But I remembered the way they dangle with her car keys,
And the blackberry she held in her hand,
The click click sound of them bumping,
Into each other,
Was so sweet,
But not sweeter than,
The pepper stake I ordered at java,
The one right at the nicest spot at ABC place,
I completely hate my meat sweet,
I don't think she liked her chicken that much,
But we had talked for a while on the phone,
BBM-ed each other for forever,
And sent each other photos of where we go,
The beautiful things we saw,
Now that's completely enjoying each other,
But the food wasn't as nice,
The conversation was dying,
And I was struggling to keep it alive,
And when I saw she also hoped that our date,
Turned out better than it was,
I let the conversation die,
Cause I knew that we were more than circumstance,
We were more than a bad date,
We were both already struggling,
To enjoy each other,
And when you both hope for the same thing,
Then the chicken can be bad,
The date can be crap,
But your hearts are at the same place,
Both hoping for the same thing,
And when the I couldn't pretend to like the meat anymore,
She asked for hers to be parked,
As we walked out of that beautiful place,
She whispered she needed to say hi to her dad,
And I froze,
And left her to her father,
Standing there hoping I wont be called,
To explain why I was with his daughter,
Relax man; she is not pregnant...
Heck I haven't even got under her dress...
I froze there under the warm sun at the parking lot,
And she walked towards me,
She didn't carry a smile with her,
So I uncrossed my fingers,
And knew I was going to meet her old man on techinically the first date,
And I looked at my in-law right into the eyes,
As brave as a man who is sure he will take care,
Of someone's daughter,
His hand was on his lip,
Like he was swearing insults at me,
But as the conversation went on,
It moved to the table,
And I knew he was fine,
So the date wasn't bad after all,
You know how writers love to feel,
Something fresh,
And that thrill was fresh,
As fresh as the feeling she gives me,
She has always had a chance with me,
Even though she makes me chase her,
She drives to fast for me,
And me not being a total nairobian,
I needed my GPS,
And what I drove had no GPS,
So she was my GPS,
And the girl drives fast,
She lost me a couple of times,
I was angry at her,
And that night when she looked flier,
Not saying she didn't look fly during the day,
She is one of those girls,
Who would wear the wrong dress,
With the confidence of a princess,
And you would be proud of her still,
Besides she is beautiful,
So everything goes with her,
You would love the feeling she gives you,
When she holds your hand,
She is my 'third blackberry experience',
That night at a club not everyone goes to,
Where candles are on the floor,
Wrapped up in colorful paper,
So that they beautify the entrance,
To the glass walls and garden tent stage,
No one throws a party like capital fm,
Even there radio fm music is beautiful,
Imagine their parties,
We found our way to the light blue lite bar,
The one where light comes from the bar and not the roof,
And I held her by her waist so close,
So that her cheek was on mine all the time,
Than I screamed at the bar tender,
To get my girl her drink first fast,
I didn't care how crowded it was,
She wanted a drink she must get one,
Before everyone,
And I felt eyes on us,
And I am sure the bartender so how close we were,
How for each other we were made for,
And out of instinct,
Ignored all other orders,
Gave us the one red ice,
That she wanted,
And a wine glass to go with it,
And how comfortable I felt,
With my body on her,
Her body squeezed on mine,
Her wrapped around my hands,
And me,
At that crowded well almost dark lite bar,
So that she was mine,
And no one would touch her,
But me,
And her smile,
I knew she was the one,
I felt it from the start,
She always had a chance,
And no one ever has a chance,
She brought me clarity,
She took my heart right out of me,
She is everything I want,
she is.