Sunday 21 August 2011

How To Mix Sex And Love


I stood there on the corridor,
And I was next to her,
She is beautiful,
Her skin is fair just how I like it,
But I don't only like fair,
There are girls who have held that against me,
More accurately a girl.
She was fair,
And I listened to her,
And she mentioned my favorite authors,
She even visit the same pages I visit,
The pages solely dedicated to jokes,
She has an extremely well formed figure,
An elegant figure,
It's feels refined,
It's not too loud,
Yet not too quiet,
It feels like a movie,
Like the movie stars,
Whose jeans fit well and slim,
But she is not slim,
But slim slender yet a bit wide,
She is full,
And confident,
She would satisfy a very horny man completely,
So that he wouldn't go looking elsewhere,
Even if his appetite was like that of a hyena,
Or even a herd of hyenas.
And she touched me,
As she laughed at my jokes as the conversation flew,
Into a place where no one else around us understood us,
The crowd around us had turned us into a pair already,
Excluded themselves from us,
Or had we excluded us from them?
And phone numbers were exchanged,
One or two short text were sent,
And I couldn't help my mind wondering,
Into my future with her,
She is not big so her ass would be soft,
Big girls have a very firm ass most times,
Hers would be softer,
But would be firmer,
For her body seemed firm,
As firm as her personality,
Her lips would be the same,
And I almost believe she would let me have her,
In my room,
I see the windows open one afternoon,
So that fresh air flowed in,
And fresh kisses flashed on each other,
Her clothes drop to the floor,
Piece by piece,
And the temperature in the room rising,
Degree after degree,
Like to match the motion of our bodies,
She would be under me,
Her eyes closed at intervals,
Completely at my mercy and me at hers,
But mostly her at my mercy,
almost ashamed of how badly,
She would want me to dic her.
I stood there on the balcony looking at her,
Listening to her,
Liking the clothes she wears,
The way they grip her,
Melting at her wit,
Her fast wit,
And her firm nature,
Her thoughts,
And her body,
I looked at her and smiled,
Then my phone disturbed my pocket,
I stopped it from vibrating,
And a photo of my princess showed up on my screen,
She loves sending me photos of herself,
Either to remind me how good she is with her camera,
Or rubbing to my face that she is the most beautiful thing on the planet,
And I smiled even much more wider than I did before,
Cause she is the girl that will make me understand...
how to mix sex and love,
Good bye my old life,
My princess is here,
In her black range rover,
To take me away,
For coffee,
To her legs,
Or to her heart,
Wherever she wants.