Wednesday 24 August 2011

Just A Two Day Week (nothing abnormal lol)




Cring cring cring,
Brrr brrr brrr,
Her photo flashed on my screen,
I like this girl thoroughly,
You would like her completely too,
But you have no chance with her,
Cause looking up into the skies,
I see my future,
You only see her naked in your bed,
You do not see,
ten years and over from now,
That's partly why you have no chance with her,
You only see her naked,
And I am slapping you for that now! Slap! Now!
And there she is standing on the side of the road,
With her bags with labels showing NBO,
Ten years from now or more,
With her ring on her finger,
Cring cring cring,
Brrr brrrr brrr,
Her photo flashes on my screen,
She is beautiful,
But I throw it on the floor,
Instead of picking it,
Yes I am not crazy,
My bed side floor is perfectly carpeted,
If a pin fell done there,
The one used in notice boards,
It would sink so deep you will never get pricked,
Stepping on it,
So I am sure my phone enjoys a safe landing.
You have seven days in a week,
I have two,
Mine is either a Monday,
Or a Friday,
Whether I wake up on a Wednesday,
Thursday,
 Saturday or Sunday,
Only a Monday or a Friday,
And that is why you can't survive being around me,
On a Monday I wake up hopeless,
Why are you bothering yourself at all?
It's a flooded market out their,
You will never get anywhere,
You are on the wrong path,
Those are the questions that wake my Monday,
On Monday I wake up depressed,
Do not touch those car keys,
What are you driving to?
Have you looked at your transcript?
You are a sorry excuse for a student,
On Monday I stare looking at my iPad,
Reaching the first line a million times,
I can't come up with words,
It's like my thoughts are frozen in my head,
On Monday's I never stare at the mirror,
If I finally make it out of bed,
I wear whatever I catch first,
Why should I bother,
A fake excuse for a person,
And when my mum asks me when I will graduate from strathmore,
I remember the retakes and the re-sits sitting their,
What the hell was I doing there?
I am such a useless person,
I am even wasting the little oxygen left on this earth.

then on a Friday,
Brrr brrr brrr brrr,
Cring cring cring,
I cuddle with my pillow before I pick up,
It's my way of hugging her before I wake up,
"morning princess"
"morning dear"
And there is laughter,
My ribs can crack even before starting the day,
Have you ever smiled so much on the phone you felt tired smiling,
Those are the most beautiful phone calls,
And I remind her about the parcel I sent her,
With the velvet boots I hope will surprise her,
I didn't send them via mololine shuttle,
I sent them via G4S,
Right where her school is,
You see I don't want her to walk around town,
When I can walk through the courier service for her,
And have her present delivered to her person,
To her exact location,
With gifts... It's all about presentation!
And Fridays are the days when I stare at the mirror,
The day before,
And make sure that the shirt I wear,
Goes with the shoes and pants I wear,
I even match my tie with my suspenders and undies,
Just incase I get undressed that day,
Someone would get a surprise,
Those are the days when my Pop's steals me for lunch,
And steals my idea too,
Strathmore did really do good for my business skills,
I don't look at it like I look at it during Mondays,
And since we started having lunch together,
Our minds have united together,
I now realize he is a genius and I am a genius too,
But not in the same ways he is,
God he is bright!
Since we started having lunch together,
his bank account has boiled up,
Like milk left on the cooker too long,
Coins have poured out of his account and landed in mine,
And Fridays are beautiful days,
Even throughout my libido is over the hills,
Imagine if you got mad,
You had no power of your mind,
Your actions,
A lot could go wrong,
You could end up...
That is why I never like being high,
I am a nuisance high,
My disease already does that for me,
You will never be happy as I am on my high days,
I look at the sunset and it feels like an episode of,
Your favorite series,
And that is just the sunset,
Imagine how I feel when kissing,
I shake in pleasure,
Ask a good kisser who has kissed me,
And you wonder why I am addicted to such thing...

No one wants to know at the back of his mind,
And admit that the place for him is an asylum,
Mathare to be exact,
Rather a saner version for it,
See... Denial already!
Ati a saner version of Mathare,
That is insane!
"so have you ever seen any patients with Bipolar"
I can't ask if it is me,
"yes quite a number here and their"
"but you see we are in Kenya"
"Where if the disease cannot be seen..."
"Then it is not serious."

"So how do you know those patience are bipolar"

"ummmh they have mood swings"
I think of how my some girl friend of mine teases me,
Suggesting we should share sanitary pads.

"though their moods are a bit different from theirs and ours"
"it more had to do with chemical imbalances in the mind
That cause this mood swing not so much circumstances and environment but not constrained too"
Then I think of how my moods just come from nowhere, mornings!

"they feel happier than us to an extent us medics call it 'manic'..."
That's Fridays for me
"Or so sad and melancholic, depressed actually almost suicidal"
That's Mondays...
And the conversation comes to an end...

The doctor has spoken,
I lock myself in the room,
I rush through my mums big psychological books,
And I stare at the same pages I stared at since I was small,
I stare at the webpages I stare at almost on every Monday,
That's what happens when you don't believe something,
You confirm and confirm and confirm in disbelief,
Like you stare at bad results on a transcript,
In silence and total disbelief,
When someone keeps rubbing one eye,
When you tell them something unbelievable,
They might be rubbing their eyes claiming they feel something in them,
Don't be deceived that's body language for disbelief,
And it's as real as bipolar,
Just try it!
Like you stare at bad results on a transcript,
In silence and total disbelief,
And I start to feel sad,
Wondering if it will become worse?
Or better?
Or if it is really their or I see my own things?
That I might wake up and feel it's okay to take down a hundred panadols,
And I will have no control of it,
As I think this things I ignore my emails,
My phone ringing,
Notifications on my updates,
I need concentration,
To solve this unlovable puzzles,
And You know hard questions have something in common,
They force you to think,
Then frustrate you cause you can't find answers,
They depress you,
So that even the Brrr Brrr Brrr Brrr
Cring Cring Cring on you phone,
With a beautiful girl on the phone screen,
Feels annoying,

To the television!
That's what I did,
But now I pick my phone,
Especially when it is her on the screen,
Cause with her we can just talk,
It doesn't have to be hyper talk happy talk or sad talk,
It can be senseless talk,
It's more about talking to each other,
Than what we are talking about,
Cause I see her at the airport,
Years from now,
The only spot they lable bags NBO,
I have to take care of her,
I can't let her stand at the airport waiting to be picked,
But someone who doesn't appreciate how special she is,
I can't let her go to Molo Line shuttle to pick her parcel,
Let it get delivered to her,
To the exact spot she is at,
I know she will take care of me,
Till then,
Even if she has a golden ring on her finger,
And I have a ring on my finger,
And the ring on her finger I didn't place it there,
In a ceremony with a cake with two people standing on it,
Or I did put a ring on her finger,
In a ceremony with a bride and a groom standing on the cake,
So long as it's Friday,
She will love loving me,
Cause I will make her the happiest girl in the world,
Ask her,
I dare you,
ask her how happy I make her,
And I am yet to make her even happier,
But when it is Monday...
Its time to know how true her love is,
I can't settle for half love,
Like you can,
My life depends on it!