Sunday 28 August 2011

Fear



Am here,
and a tear just dropped out of my face,
I am very undeserving,
I have done very filthy things,
But I need you,
I am nit trying to bargain,
Ask you to do this and I will do this,
I probably will not change,
But I will pray you change me,
And will not give up on hoping that happens,
But right now I need you,
You say you grant grace to the undeserving,
I am undeserving,
But I am hoping you will calm this worrying heart of mine,
I fear so greatly,
Something I can't even speak about,
I lie on this bed,
And when I tried to pray,
A tear just feel,
Lucky I know you see my heart,
And you saw that tear fall of,
You so it's contents,
The fear that shows with walls,
That fear that comes to life on the stairs,
The fear that keeps me up a night suddenly,
The fear that makes me want to fight a battle not mine,
Fight this battle for me God,
Fight it for me cause their isn't much I can do,
Turn the tables around,
You can control everything,
I spoke with my tear,
Cause I couldn't speak the words,
I don't have the courage enough to,
But I understand you are God,
And just by your name God,
You can do as you please,
I don't want a rude shock,
Please.
Take the fear away,
Or keep it for long,
For very long,
I tremble as I say this,
Dodging the exact words all the time,
But I will do all I can,
Please grant me grace.
I need it yesterday,
My tear is how I have spoken,
Just that I have left to flow,
Out of my left eye,
I need not tell you more,
You understand,
I might be the filth of this earth,
I am humbled by your holiness,
Please by your grace,
Save us all,
Those who see it,
And those who do not,
But I will be kind,
And I will not rush to blame,
I will rush to build,
And offer thanks,
My tear has spoken for me.
You are God,
 Amen!