Tuesday 15 November 2011

And Weed is Illegal

One day I hope all things shall explode;
and the smile on my face will be sure;
Certain.
The smile I wear right now is unsure;
it could go anytime,
For what I seek I don't have for sure,
Meaning I don't quite have it consistently.
Ever borrowed something you really liked?
Something you really wanted but you didn't have,
Yet someone gave it to you,
You know in the end you will have to take it back.
That's the bliss I am talking about,
It feels borrowed.
The smile I wear is like a borrowed dress,
I hear it's okay for chics to borrow dresses and shoes,
It's part of their bonding,
Provided the person it is lent to doesn't expand it,
Both the shoes and the dresses,
Girls can be so cute.
Anyways as I was saying,
The smile I have right now is flickery,
It comes and goes, 
It comes and goes,
I know someday in the future it will be consistent,
Without interruptions like sun light is,
Like stars are,
No flickering smiles,
Just one complete smile,
And that is the day when most things will have fallen into place,
I mean most things in my plan,
I know I will want other things though, 
Even when everything falls into place,
And I have a consistent smile,
But you know the sky is the limit,
The worst thing I could do right now is give up,
Or start to question the essence of everything,
Questioning is good, 
But only to some extent,
Sometimes all you need to do,
Is just look ahead and run away from the fire of dissatisfaction,
Work your ass off and what not,
To the comfort of satisfaction and consistent smiles,
I believe a perfect day can only be tailored by perfect thoughts,
And the perfect thoughts create the perfect attitude,
What do you mean the glass is half full?
It's also half empty dammit,
Am not a robot,
When something is bad the thing is bad,
But with every glass half empty,
I see two glasses half full,
And that's the way to live,
For every bad comment you make,
Make two good ones,
For every insult I throw at the first day of the week,
I throw two compliments at Monday,
Yes I consider Monday the first day of the week,
Monday is a bitch, (negative)
It really is,
But Monday is also a darling,
Cause it's the day I work and get success, (positive)
Monday is such a sweet heart,
Cause on Monday the hot news anchor shows up on my screen,(positive)
So glass half empty = Monday is a bitch
Glass half full = Monday shapes my future,
Glass half full = Monday is hot news anchor day,
So don't tell me to look at the glass half full alone,
Am not two,
Am a freakin' adult,
And reality fucks me up sometimes,
But since I don't want to be that guy who is always bitching,
I see two good things about every bad thing,
And there is the balanced state of mind,
And that is how I try to arrange my thoughts,
And the circumstances of my day to day events,
And you know what,
It works,
It sorts my bipolar,
It works,
Cause it rearranges my face into a smile,
And two smiles and one frown is attractive,
No one wants an ever smiling person,
It kind of makes you look stupid,
As happy as a fool,
Yet no one wants you to be forever grumpy,
It kinda wrinkles your face in not the nice way,
But then again no one wants a plastic face,
So smile twice,
And frown once,
Compliment Monday by telling her two good things about her,
Then complain about one bad thing about her,
Laugh twice,
Cry once.
There are always two glasses full,
And one glass empty.
The guy who talks about just one glass,
Which is always full,
Must be on weed.
And weed is illegal.