Monday 14 November 2011

Dear Princess,

I wish you good luck in your Test tomorrow. I wish you didn't have to wake up at three in the morning to read for it. Somehow, I wish I could read on your behalf, and do the exam for you, like the starting of Suits Season 1. but I guess those are the movies.

Talking about movies, I think we were a movie. We started like one at least. Remember me in Mercedes and you in Range Rover at Hurlingam. Remember us at that car wash, me hangover-ed from the night before. You looked lovely, my eyes were red, I was sleepy until I saw you, I watched you and I felt awake. I stood there wishing one of us would make a move. The attendants at the petrol station wanted one of us to make a move anyways. Remember them looking at you, then looking at me, looking at you then looking at me. It was beautiful.

Baby, princess, remember when your car broke down, it started leaving a trail of smoke so big I had to use a wiper to drive following you. Remember when it went to the garage and you had to drive that old hideous car and I started driving the white car with a busted fog light. Hehe... Times became hard babes. Lol. I really loved that white car. We kissed in it outside Sarit Center, you travelled with it to Nakuru, remember what we did outside Tuskys? Epic moment baby. That's our little secret.

I remember bad news, remember the bad news we got, that crushed us to pieces. And you told me I should leave, if I wanted to, baby how could I? When you are the girl, that calls me at two in the morning to find out what am doing. You know am usually awake at that time. Who know that? Even late night facebookers don't. When we say that loving someone is knowing a lot about them, they weren't long. Look at me, I know you love food channel, I know you love fashion tv. I know you like to be very naughty as you dance, see, you didn't even know that, I know things about you that you don't even know about yourself. They say do what you are passionate about, you will do it good, you will be naturally curious about it. I do you good, I am passionate about you, and the curiosity that floats in every inch of my being about you, will never be quenched. It's five months now. I don't remember the dates when we first met, so don't be surprised when I miss to remember our anniversary date. Please synchronize our bb so that I get the dates right, okay? And probably make it a week before so that I can remember.

Bobby, that's to much. How arrogant is that. How do you ask her to put in dates in your phone? How dare you? You know what, I have her. And when o had here, everything I used to give a flying fcuk about I stopped. I look at some girls I had been with and I pyuk. No, not you, you read my blog, so it's easy. Baby, honesty, dependability, those are words about a good relationship. Not so much, impress, too much exposure, and jealousy. 

I am being arrogant not cause of anything else but cause I have her. She is mine. And she understands me, she knows I love chocolate, and this is the second percel she has sent via courier of chocolates to me. Yes, long distance can be sweet. And even is sweetest when you finally meet, and you have to draw a timetable of what to do, places to see, time to talk and time to kiss. Remember the prawns baby. I knew you were hungry, that's why you were sort of a little bitch. But come to think of it, there prawns could make anyone who just ate hungry. I think some people actually go to the loo, stick their fingers up their throat, empty their stomach just to taste the food again.

Talking about good food, baby, we walked into the shop. And I know you don't know this but am not a foreigner, it's only foreigners who buy vegetables at Nakumatt. We buy vegetables from the shop outside Nakumatt, so don't come here thinking this is the Club, where cards are swiped and bills are sent else where. I pay rent here. So groceries out of Nakumatt. 

Talking about good food, the chicken, yeah babes, I will still talk about the chicken. Oh yuck. Baby that's the worst chicken I have ever tasted. Remembering the way you sat my ass down to watch you cook and sometimes to watch Telly only in the end for you to serve such a shitty meal. I really wanted to order a pizza. No, I really. But you know, your smile is something else. It's a burst. Am yet to see your smile come slowly. It always a burst. And when it's laughter, it's also a burst. It's immediate. It's disarming. I didn't know what to tell you about the chicken, rather I didn't know how to tell you about it. So you know what I did. I kept it inside until I ate half of it. Now tell me if my eating that chicken was not true love. No come on tell me... Swimming the oceans is easier. No one expects you to smile swimming the ocean. And their is nothing as tiring as holding back emotion, nothing as tiring as holding back the words 'I love you'. Eating your chicken, that awful meal should be your most clear sign that I love you. 

But you know our love is true, and love is truth, love builds, and sometimes building requires breaking down, in the same way you break down an awful piece I write, so that I know and grow. I broke down your awful chicken. Cause if you cook like that again you might kill us both. Babes, I love you, but the ending to Romeo and Juliet isn't that cool. I love the way Juliet lay lifelessly, then Romeo, then Juliet woke up and found Romeo lying lifelessly. I prefer that I lie lifelessly, cause I have just feed you with my poison, you know the one that causes the nine months pain, sweet pain. Then you wake up, and find me dead asleep, you know how orgasms are for men. Then you drink my poison and you lie there lifeless. I have you until you are so spent you lie their all wasted and lifeless. And in that very bliss. We are Romeo and Juliet. Sorry, ladies first, and in that moment we are Juliet and Romeo.

I am proud cause you are crazy. Which girl sends his guy her journal and asks him to write on it for a few days then send it back. Babes, you did that and that just flipped the scripts. Yes the shirts were nice. With the blue the lines and the polka dots and the perfect fit, you really know my body, you have sized it up so well. Where were we, you flipped the bloody script with the journal idea. Oh yeah you did. Don't look surprised, you know who was surprised. Me. And I went through the first page and it was blank. And guys do you know what she had written on the second page? You lead baby, you are my man. In so many words. So apparently the first page was for me. I was reading it in class, during a lecture. So apparently I was supposed to contain my emotion. Oh no I did not. 

Whether or not I will write on that page, you will not know. And when I send your journal back, I will send it with such wonderful chocolate, it would be okay to raise your expectations right now, cause even as they are raised to the sky, it will still surprise you, meet your expectations then eat their dust. The chocolates I will get you, will flip the script more profoundly than the words I will put in the journal... No, wait, am a writer, and you make me feel things that my heart didn't know it could feel... I will melt you in your journal. You will want to jump in it or stick the whole book up your pussy and hope you will get pregnant.

Talking about books, babes, no one knows me like you do. I don't understand bipolar, bipolar is the bitch that flips the script in my life and not in the right way. But you love have put up such a cat fight woth her, she is afraid of you. I like plans, they keep me sane. I like being a visionary. It makes me forget the bipolar that brings me depression today. Euphoria is the cure to depression? No. No, when I am not in my element you know what my element is. Like today you called, and when I was very jolly... 'baby have you been reading...' Yes, welcome to the girl that know I love books. She knows that I crave words and everything intellect. That part of what makes me hyper, and my speech faster is a burst of ideas, or creativity, or whatever you want to call it. And sometimes the right books, the right articles awaken my euphoria and my bliss.

Let's talk about about euphoria, let's talk about bliss. When you have someone that loves you, they know you, and I know you girl. I know you like Out of Africa. I know what wine you like, it's name I forget. I know you love my attention, and you love using smiles in chat. I know you love it when I don't tuck my shirt, which I still do, cause at the rate at which you gain power over me and influence me, is totally alarming, i could lose myself to you, if I start untucking my shirt and things as those. That's why it is always absolutely ridiculous to feel distant from you, how can I run from you, when my very element o's trying not to untuck my shirt. We are one, yet different, we will never be the same though we are the same. I am yours and you are mine. You rock my world, I flip yours. You flipped bread on eggs that morning. And I appreciated how useful the whole suitcase of Cooking magazines were. It is the though that counts, but that breakfast was not chicken, you pleased my taste buds with breakfast. And not using you lips, cause that would be too easy.

Remember the party we went to. You looked nice smoking the cigar. But you looked even nicer holding my arm as I held the cigar in my mind. I felt like such a man, and it was such a party. Until the things that happened happened. I told you not to worry, I would get us home. Am glad you believed me, do you know I got a van to take us home. But I know you can't remember. But I got you home. I got as home, like man does. And I held you in my arms. Until you slept. I remember telling you, I secretly hate that guy, and you stopped talking to him. Now that's love.

It's been a while since we meet, you coming into my life has totally changed the way I look at life. You are everything I want. You flipped the script. You stole my heart. You smile at me, laugh at yourself, laugh at me, you talk to me, I kiss you. We love. You are baby. You are.

From the guy that writes you poems.
Bobby.

You are my very essence love.