Monday 26 September 2011

Cheers for Creating the Top

Am here already,
If only I could open my eyes,
And see all that is around me,
I have tried to get here for a while now,
And now am here I can feel it,
I can taste it,
I wish I could enjoy it better,
I will enjoy it,
I feel it in my gut,
The bliss that comes with it,
Instead of worrying too much about how better it could be,
Am trying to tell myself to relax, 
That I am here now,
After running that much,
For all those days,
Am trying to tell myself to relax,
To sit back,
Am finally at the top,
But the top is never the top,
For anyone who is top,
The top keeps shifting,
Further and further up,
I know one day very soon,
I will enjoy where I am better,
I can almost smell it like you smell freedom,
We finally made it,
We are finally here,
At the peak of everything,
And we want to move up higher,
Cause their is no other place to go,
We cannot stay where we are,
Cause we are made in a away that we only enjoy moving,
Who likes to be on a stagnant horse,
We want the horse to run,
The speed that thrills,
I can't stay stagnant,
I want to move up,
But I want to realize too,
That where I am today,
Should be enjoyed,
Take a moment seat back sip something nice,
For a while and enjoy for a minute,
Then wait for next morning,
And go back to running, 
To the top,
Where all nice things belong,
Aren't I nice,
Don't I deserve the top,
It's fun,
The fruits are big and sweetly luscious,
Everyone stares and wonders,
From down,
Some even envy,
Isn't the top the best place to be,
It's morning already,
And I am ready to run faster than everything else,
Their is some magic out of sweating,
Engaging every part of my being into motion,
That people not at the top don't realize,
A healthy addiction,
Addiction used in the same sentence as healthy,
Now that's blissful,
Their is something magical about motion,
That people at the top realize exclusively,
Frustrate me into the misery of running,
In the morning I know I will run,
And when evening comes I will try,
To sit down relax and enjoy,
This far I have come,
Watch as my heart beats to the pleasure,
I have created for myself,
It's a beautiful day,
Thanks to me,
Thanks to the heavens,
It's a beautiful day,
Thanks to me,
I created this,
I will have to create a way to enjoy it,
And create another peak,
Cause I am at the top today,
But I need to run up,
And since their is no up,
I will create my up,
Am not afraid of competition,
Mediocre is what is afraid of competition,
Am brave about the path I am on,
Cause I create the path sometimes,
I don't just ride on roads already made,
And I do it fast,
Like a shooting star,
I love the peak of everything,
Cause that's the only place I know,
My one way track.
We never let ourselves down,
It's a beautiful day,
Cause we am here,
It will be a beautiful day tomorrow,
Cause we will be there.
A toast to me,
For getting to the top,
A toast to us,
For having to create the top,
A toast to us,
For creating the top.