Sunday 18 September 2011

When Love Was Pure Adventure And Not Pricey Coffee

I was holding her hand. Her long hair was loosely jumping up and down. They should design bras for running. On second thought they shouldn't. We were out of the gate, running away together. If we got caught... We had to run.

My day started like a typical sixteen year olds should start. As horny as teenage hood. With movies like the Girl Next Door. Remember it? She was the girl next door by the way. What more could a sixteen year old ask for, except for no pimples on the face and a girl next door who wore lingery that were stringed?

Sixteen year old. On holiday. The house is empty. Except for the house help. But she doesn't count. House helps don't count to me, you can't do without them but you got to have them.  They give keys to thieves. But you keep them cause you can't cook for yourselves. The house was empty.

I was sixteen. They had just invented mobile phones some years before. And did I love them. Just like that I could text her in the morning. And after the cars cleared away from the garage. She would ring the door bell. Straight to my room.

She was a year older. The girl next door. I was a year or two younger. She was more experienced. Probably it would be more accurate to say she was most exposed.

She ate things I didnt know could be eaten. I learnt what it was called after I was eaten. I closed the curtains to my room, all the time cause I was young. I was shy. You would have been to. She did things to me I was so embarrassed about I wished we would do them in more privacy that a locked room and closed curtain. I almost attempted to tell her we do it in the closet. I think we once did it there.

She had visited me the whole week. It was Friday. She visited me then too. We spent the whole day in my room. The only time I got out was when the house help flashed my phone. It was her way of telling me lunch is ready. Lunch for both of us was ready. I would leave her in my bed. Go get fries. It was fries everyday. And lots of water or juice.

Things were simple. Music. Bedsheets. I would walk her home. No drive license. Just simple black umbrellas with white polka dots and simple. Sleepers sometimes. Simple old shorts. T shirts. No watch on my arm. Just her simple lip gloss. Her phone. And her hair band which she wore on her hand. We exchanged movies. She knelt down in empty fields. And simply went down on me right there in the open.

When it rained. We splashed at each other water. From the muddy pot holes. We laughed. And made fun of people on the road. As I walked her home in the evening. We were afraid of mothers, you can tell a mother when you see one. They always complained we were indecent. With their eyes most of the time. She was a little older. Once I teased her a bit on how big her ass was. It was the most beautiful. She was beautiful upset. Decided to walk on the other end of the road. Parallel to me. She threw something at me. I held it. Then folded it into my arm before it was seen. It was to late. They pedestrians were shocked more than I was shocked. She was laughing. See I cared what people thought of me. She did not. I was sure the whole neighboorhood would gossip. 'eh... She threw at him a bra. From one end of the road. That kid is very immoral'

That Friday time flew. The house help flashed my phone. She wasn't giving me lunch, she was telling us good bye. She blow me for days everyday. That day she blew me for a century. It was evening already. Twenty more minutes I promised myself. The I will let the girl go home, cause soon my mum will be home.
She spoilt me.

I heard a hoot at the gate. She was in the house. Naked. The room smelled like pussy. You could almost feel the thickness of the air in your face. We were sweaty. I was sweaty. It must be my mum at the gate o thought. She was looking for the other half piece of her thong. Her thongs were the kind that allowed me to pull a string, then they would fall in two pieces. I knew one day we would be caught. I knew I was at the strings end. The car hooted continuously. That was odd.

I wasn't going to open for my own mother. How could I? I had a girl in the house. I went to the gate to peep. That time we had no cctvs. We had just discovered mobiles, didn't I tell you that? 

"is there a problem?"
"no, no there is no problem!"
He didn't know how much I meant those words. Mother's car was grey and hot. A sports car. The one outside the gate was blue and a pick up. Written G4S all over. 

I pressed the remote so that the gate would open. They wanted space to turn their pick up. So the gate lay open. As they turned. A grey sports car showed up. And I wanted to die.  Our gate is a snail. It locks up in slow motion. Her car would already be in by the time it shut. Her car was already in. 

"hi..."
"help me with the bags"
I acted normal. Like there was no girl in the house. We got into the house together. 
"why are the curtains closed so early?"
She was pulling them open. The sitting room was dark. I was heading to my bedroom. Where my naked girl was. I would hide her there, or sneak her out.

"scream"
The bags I had dropped. I found myself holding her hand. Pulling her out through the door. We ran. When we were out of the gate. We still ran. Laughing. Shaking. Why didn't she stay in the living room? Poor mother she must have screamed her lungs off; I would if I met myself leaning trying to open the curtains. And finding a stranger sitted on my sofa.

When we got to her gate. She hugged me good bye. Then suddenly I felt afraid of going back home. I had run away. With a girl. And now I had to go back. I wasn't going back.
"when are you coming home. Mob love mum."
I stared at my phone. Maybe she did understand, or she didn't?
There was only one way to find out, I was going back home.