Monday 16 May 2011

After That Little Slut

Today I kissed a girl,
Her lips were tender,
I really kissed her,
Mostly cause she is hot,
And I think I want to try,
To be in a relationship with her,
She only let my hand slide,
Into her trousers a while,
As our lips interlocked,
Though her trousers dint fall,
And mine did not too,
I enjoyed it much,
For she is as beautiful as a star,
And when you have a star,
You want to show it off,
She left my place at eleven,
She needed to go home change,
To night life attire,
So that she could club,
She asked me to meet her at the club,
So that we could dance together,
And sip alcohol together,
I didn't believe she was actually serious,
But when she called me,
After almost an hour,
With the loud music in the back ground,
I didn't quite jump out of the bed,
I started weighing my options,
Whether to go or not to,
Eventually I was in my boots,
And braving the night,
I found her seated alone,
In the hottest short shorts,
Right there in the bar,
The air was filled with music,
Beautiful like perfume in the air,
We had a beer or two,
She danced next to the me for a bit,
We talked about everything and nothing,
Right into each others ears we did,
And laughed touching her thigh a lot,
I told her I would leave soon,
She was half comfortable left clubbing alone,
But I met her alone and that was the deal,
And then I meet this other girl,
That I had Fridays with,
Last semester we did,
Every Friday we did,
I called her out of the club,
And we drove off,
To my place,
She dint know I had moved to town,
She was half surprised,
The stupid gate man to my apartment,
Hesitated in opening the door,
Letting both us in,
Cause I was with her,
It looked really bad,
She was in the shortest of dresses,
Heels taller than me,
It just looked really bad,
He threw some disapproving looks,
But we ignored,
But by the time she was in the house,
She was already sore,
From the humiliation she got,
From the stares at the gate,
She started to swear at me,
Talk about misplaced aggression,
Blaming me for what I did,
Bringing her home like that,
But truly that's what we did,
I dint get some eventually,
Thanks to the stupid guard,
I even braved the rain with her,
Until she was back to the club,
Where I stole her from,
Cause I truly felt for her,
She felt a little guilty I thought,
For she knew my intentions were as pure,
As ice cubes in restaurants are,
She kissed my cheek,
And bitched most of the way,
I let her do it,
And I was mostly defenseless,
She let it out,
I came back home immediately,
And now am writing this,
My watchman still gives me that disapproving look,
But I can't start to explain myself,
Telling him that in fact I know this girl,
In fact we have been at it for a while,
That in fact everyone looks like that,
When they go out to club,
Growing up I was taught better,
Not to explain myself to just anyone,
But to explain myself to some people,
So I dint explain myself to him not once,
All I said is open the door I leave there,
I really wished I had her that night,
Not the first girl but the second one,
If it wasn't for the guard I would have,
And compensated for what,
That little slut did to me,
I guess if we don't watch out,
We treat others like we have been treated,
I will not let myself be treated like that,
Again.
Will you?