Saturday 21 May 2011

Back Seat

The temperature rises,
The windows go misty,
It's almost as if,
The car would get spoilt,
There is this ripe girl,
All her assets were abundant,
She could be touched,
Bones completely unseen,
Yet not the least bit fat,
When you think African,
And you think well sized,
Feel the emotion you feel,
Or the hard on you get,
When you see a girls behind,
Dancing in a loose light dress,
As she walks step by step,
You could almost see the valley,
And the two hills very clearly,
She had a beautiful face,
It's grown even prettier now,
I saw her photo on Facebook lately,
Finer with time like red wine,
Red wine goes with chocolate,
And her skin is definitely chocolate,
She was the first girl that swallowed,
After shots and shots of explosions,
I remember this one early evening,
When I picked her from her home,
I must have gotten my driving license then,
Which I have used better than you use yours,
We went to a certain deserted hill,
We had to haste so she couldn't have dessert,
We had to haste so we couldn't foreplay,
She jumped onto the back seat and jeans-ed off,
I knew it was an unsafe place to park,
But what other option did I have,
I shut the door and let the ignition run,
I dint even get out of the car,
I flew between both front seats,
To the back seat where she was,
I left my shoes at the drivers seat,
I unzipped my pants and joined her,
I went down close to her to kiss,
And she pushed it in though tight,
It was a quickie so she wasn't as wet,
But after one to five thrust,
She got wetter than a wet kiss,
And it got darker and darker,
And we moved more and more,
The windows turned misty,
And the rain poured louder outside,
She screamed in pleasure louder,
And I thrusted harder,
As if to compete with the thunder outside,
Oh how I