Tuesday 10 May 2011

Before I Die -Cocktails!

If wishes were horses,
Beggars would ride,
I've ridden horses more than once,
And they felt like a benz,
I might actually go back to ridding them,
Might even start raring some at home,
I know mum will not object,

Everyone dies,
But not everybody lives,
My favorite rapper,
Crafted those words,
At least that's what I believe,
Don't conclude I love rap,
Or I do not love that genre,
Some music is so badly written,
You get embarrassed for the artist,
You get uneasy just listening even when alone,
In the car in jam with the volume low,
You almost look around to see if you were seen,
Listening to such a song,
To stand up and sing such things,
You can sing everything by my standards,
But craft it so well,
Like my favorite rapper has,
I could almost include his songs in this list,
Food, shelter, clothing and Drake's album,
My favorite rapper,
Crafted this words
Everyone dies,
But not everybody lives,
Oh heavens,
The log in my eye!
I too am trying to craft words...!
My favorite rapper,
Crafted this words
Everyone dies,
But not everybody lives,

I did think of my funeral,
At least some parts about it,
I am mixed about it like a cocktail is,
Shots of everything are contained in it,
Like a cocktail gets you wasted in style,
I hope to leave this world in style,
But like a cocktail makes you un-sober,
I am mixed about how I want my cold day to be,
The thoughts of tears of those around me,
Is too much a burden for me to bear,
So with regards to those I love that will attend,
I never think or have thought of that part,
However strong and intoxicated I am,
Such hurt is too strong to be numbed by alcohol,
But I do hope there will be tears on end,
So much after a week the grass around will be green,

Just like the events after a cocktail,
I want some parts about me forgotten,
Like the amnesia caused by an alcoholic black out,
The hearts I did break,
The lives I ruined unintentionally,
I still haven't brought myself to revenge,
Intentionally bring myself to cause harm,
But don't mess with the emotions of love I feel,
I feel things greatly,
By now you should be able to tell quite well,
But don't mess with the emotions of love I feel,
I  might snap so badly and go crazy,
Doesn't love make you go crazy?
I fall in love greatly with as simple things as coffee,
The greater the love the greater the crazy,
And my crazy is not acted out like that of the superficial,
Throwing tantrums and getting punishment done,
Mine comes slowly like a horrible disease does,
Enough to make you so weak for a while before you learn and heal,
So please those that I love are off limits,
Mine comes slowly like a horrible disease does,
Those are the parts that I do want forgotten completely,
But they will be happen I hope you know,
In limits for I am human and I know very well,
That life does not just end here,
I crave eternity like every human does,
Eternity here as legacy and eternity there,
Although according to my religion I don't enjoy eternity from effort,
I enjoy my eternity from my belief,
And for that I don't want to be such a bad boy here on earth,
Just like the events after a cocktail,
I want some parts about me forgotten,
Even by Santa when he delivers gifts,
Even by my girlfriends when she delivers gifts,
Unless she ones to hand cuff as a bad boy,

Just like the events during a cocktail,
When the glass is half emptied by you,
The point where you are tipsy and friendly,
Ready to dance and share happiness,
I want to leave this world with gifts,
Like drunk dancing often do when they leave clubs,
I don't care whether am remembered much,
After generations and generations to come,
But being remembered by a generation is good enough,
But more than being remembered,
I want to be the reason why the world,
Feels so blessed cause of the gifts I leave it,
I want to leave hearts feeling warmer,
And not numbers in the hundreds,
Numbers in the billions and trillions,
I intend to make trillions by the way,
In raw cash to fly me all around the world,
But still I intent to feed trillions,
In hungry mouths and war injured hearts,
Even at this very moment in time,
When I feel trillions are quite a distant away from me,
I imagine myself right at the end of life,
Seeing smiles from kids all over the world,
A trillion smiles am directly responsible for,
And I do promise you that I'd be happier,
Than if I had trillions in banks and safes,
At this time and age you know,
Fast cars and designer bags carry the day,
Like doing as the Romans do when in Rome,
I feel sometime a few years from now I will be different,
Like Romans in Rome can influence foreigners,
From what made them them to a different them,
I feel the world will influence me out of myself,
I hope I will read this when am lost tomorrow,
Lost in this society of designer bags and fast cars,
Un-remembering of what makes me me today,
Blogger says that this web address will live forever,
So this words are set in stone I hope,
Like a letter to the older me this is,
I don't want to be lying on my cold casket,
Dead and cold and unable to move my eyes,
seeing a trillion kids sad troubled and un-smiling,
Yet seeing a trillion in safes banks bonds and shares,
Even worse, seeing no trillion anything anywhere,
No trillion smiling kids or trillions in banks,

Just like a cocktail I want to have fun,
Lying there cold on that cold bed in a tie,
Or a polo shirt if I end up that good at golf,
I hope I will see half little smiles splash,
Mixed with the bitter tears that pour like rain,
Besides even the sweetest of cocktails hide a bitterness,
Those little smiles shall not be ones from people,
Who go like Good he is dead now,
Though I want some of those too,
In fact many of those though,
Cause am sometimes greedy like that,
And the heights I intend to reach,
Will have to come with haters,
Besides sometimes I love to fight,
Those little smiles from sobbing hearts,
Will be acknowledgments of the times we shared,
You see I am as human as human is,
Even might be more human than humans are,
For I love people you know,
So much sometimes I have more than one girlfriend at a go,
I love people and the people I love love me,
Even if they do not I still love people so much,
I choose not to be an accountant cause I want people,
Not numbers and balance sheets that's shit,
That's why I half dropped my computer engineering,
You see a lawyer will always meet people,
Or have you ever seen a machine walk into a lawyers office?
Do not try to be my friend though,
I choose my friends they don't choose me,
Do not try to be my friend though,
I might leave you feeling so down,
You might run and be an accountant somewhere,
Even if you are not a math genius like they are,
Like a cocktail is remembered for the party it produced,
I hope when I lie there still and breathless,
I will see the moments I shared with lives,
The moments we shared with everyone who was someone to me,
Even God knew how pointless this world can be,
But he told us to be human and enjoy what he has created,
What's wrong with enjoying his most best creation?
The adventures of new countries visited,
The amounts of sex I will have with my wife,
The baby feed from mugo-lets on my backseat,
I want to live in ways cocktails have in parties,
Since before glasses where invented even,
I want to live a long party  like that,

I can promise you this now,
My life shall not be simple,
A cocktail isn't simple,
Heck even rain is not simple,
All that process involved,
Fuming water rising as steam,
Impregnated clouds in the sky,
Breaking their water and showering,
Rain that makes seeds grow,
My life shall not be simple,
Even rain is not leave alone cocktails,
my life will be full like a cocktail,
With the partying alcohol in it,
With the lovable chocolate in it,
Chocolate produces chemicals you known,
The same ones for falling in love,
My favorite cocktail does have chocolate,
My life shall not be simple,
My life shall be like a cocktail,
With water life giving water,
That will leave the gift of growth,
To the world in the trillions,
My life shall be about relations,
Friends family and lovers,
Amongst others why not?
I told you I love people dint I?
Aren't cocktails natural ice breakers,
Doesn't a good cocktail have that little straw,
That everyone uses to share in taste of the life in it?
Good cocktails always have a round round the table,
Shared in sip unlike those other ordered simple drinks,
That remain seated unfinished unshared at one spot,
I guess I will get out of the house more and share life,
Like a good cocktail is shared,
My life shall not be simple,
Like those of diamond hunters,
All they do is treasure hunt,
Regardless of hearts,
No time for there kids,
All they do is create cocktail glasses,
Those glasses that look like diamond,
Not knowing that the joy of diamonds,
Is the cocktail drink that sparkles,
In the cocktail glasses themselves,
Shared by hearts and family,
But like cocktails aren't cheap,
I will hunt for diamonds like my bloodlines have,
Letting me living needing nothing growing up,
Not squandering but expanding the gold they find,
Nothing for me never being out of dads reach to get,
Nothing will be too far from reach for my kids for me,
Diamonds like cocktail glasses I will hunt for,
And if I don't I will definitely make them somehow,
Buy for a penny less and sell for a penny more,
And still find the time to sip that cocktail,
With everyone's that's someone in my life,

Is you life simple or a cocktail?
Everyone dies but not everyone lives,
Can't wait to try that Chocolate Orgasm cocktail again,
Enigma's finest cocktail it is,
Seated in that club,
On those black leather seats,
I look at that chocolate orgasm cocktail,
And I feel alive,
It reminds me of me,
Can't wait to taste it again,
Do you know another club that serves it?