Thursday 12 May 2011

How I Will Find Love

I will fallen in love this year,
Whether Cupid likes it or not,
I already have her in mind,
She is as beautiful as sex,
I believe I will find her this year,
For my heart does believe that,
At least this year it does,
Last year it did not believe,
And an unbelieving heart is deaf,
Unable to hear love at doors knock,
Unable to understand prolonged hugs,
Unbelieving I will find her and her heart,
My believing heart is open this year,
By it's mere belief of the possibility,
That I will find her heart regardless,
My heart is filled with hunting thoughts,
Slashing ideas on how to find  her,
Not drowning with reasons I can't find her,
With those thoughts that did in fact leave it dead last year,
an unbelieving heart is dead deaf,
My heart is filled with hunting thoughts,
Slashing ideas on how to find her,
Even lions don't sit in the grass and think,
Of reasons why they can't hunt down gazelles,
My heart is filled with hunting thoughts,
Ready to be in all the right places,
The places it loves the most,
Coffee huts and classy clubs,
Libraries and class rooms,
Piano-ed rooms and tennis courts,
Where the girl I will love will be,
Not strip clubs and street corners,
But Facebook updates and tweeter tweets,
My heart is ready to be as brave as a mad man,
To get a seat next to models so hot,
To stand and walk up to girls I want,
And when it's not it's ready to have alternatives,
To flirt tease and smile when it is too shy,
Even with cheesy winks and bedroom eyes,
Whatever means to get my heart in love,
Yes my heart has tones of alternatives,
My heart is ready to grow some wit,
Even though it might be brighter than my mind,
it is open to all moves right or wrong,
It will listen when others speak,
My heart will also speak in future tense,
Of the kiss it intends to give to fall in love,
And when the others hear it speak,
They'll tell it to intend the kiss in a lift instead,
So that  it escalates up floors and floors,
Love is realized easier by such thrills,
Even of the chocolates that lead to love,
My heart will not be lazy like Mary was,
In those nursery rhymes that said she was,
My heart will not drink wine and preach water,
My heart will run to clubs and tennis courts,
Until my ball gets grabbed by my dream girl,
And my balls are the only ones she hits,
When she backs it up on her fours,
in the end what matters most,
Is whether I will find love before year ends,
Will you find love before year ends?





I read an article today, that inspired this. Success in business is determined  by the decisions we make. For us to get what we want we have to;

1.) know the thing we want 
      When we do not believe we do not deserve what we want we do not...

2.) think up of alternatives to get it
      Creativity is having the most alternative strategies to one goal

3.) seek advice on alternatives
       A great mind doesn't always invent but works with others inventions

4.) choose the best alternative
       The best alternative is what works best for you

5.) take action and get what we want

Read it 'How I Will Find Love'  again, and be brave enough to tell me if it's bull shit or a bulls eye?

Thanks for you read.