Saturday 14 May 2011

Do Remember Your First Childhood Experience Of Love?

I hated that teacher with a passion,
She made us both part ways,
I knew what a girl friend was,
When I was in class five,
Was eleven years that time,
She fought to be my desk mate,
At that time when,
The opposite gender was the enemy,
And all the teachers needed to do,
Is sit us boy girl boy girl boy girl,
For us not to be noisy,
It would be as noisy as a market,
When we were seated boy boy boy,
Or seated girl girl girl,
I remember C.r.e class,
Christian religious Education,
We only had one bible between us,
Come to think of it I think she schemed it,
So that we would have to share my bible,
As the class went on,
As the teacher taught,
We had to share one bible,
During that class her bible got lost,
Then we had to share mine,
Immediately after it always resurfaced,
And I always caught her arrange it in her desk,
With her other books,
But I never asked,
Cause I loved the way,
The teacher would ask as to open Job,
And instead she opened songs of songs,
You know the chapter with those words,
Breast that looked like pears,
Beauty and lips that taste like wine,
When the teacher asked us to open Job,
She opened songs of songs, 
And I always freaked out we'd be caught,
And ruthlessly punished by the teacher,
But she was a naughty girl even then,
At the beginning of the lesson I freaked out,
Especially when the teacher walked close to my desk,
But if I fought her it would be noisy,
And we would get caught for sure,
So all I could do is surrender,
Let her point at those naughty verses,
And hope not to giggle to much,
She always teased me I was to far away,
That I should bring my seat closer to her,
And like any eleven year old boy would do,
Smile and giggle secretly,
Hoping none of the boys noticed,
That I was liking the enemy,
That I was giggling with a girl,
I started feeling some urge,
I couldn't comprehend what it was then,
But now that am a little naughty and grown up,
And I understand hard ons and wetness,
I realize now that what i wanted to do,
When she was eleven and I was eleven too,
Is touch her in that school dress,
kiss those lips that teased me,
But I was jailed in the pleasure,
I couldn't think of what to do,
I remember we used to go for trips,
School trips were great,
It was a chance to go out there,
Where there were no school rules,
Where chocolate was legal,
And every time she went for a trip,
She found a way to sneak back a bar,
Of delicious chocolate for me,
They would search us head to toe,
To make sure we didn't carry grab or snack,
Back to school after a trip,
But she always had a way,
To get passed those security checks,
Cause she had to let her man enjoy,
The sensation that chocolate gave,
She always found a way to sneak a piece,
Regardless of the risk of getting caught,
She always found a way to sneak a piece,
And that piece always reached to me,
And I would not be too eager to chew it,
I just let it soathe my taste buds,
I never wanted to have it yet eat it,
So I did enjoy it patiently,
For I knew the next time I would taste chocolate,
Would be at the end of the month,
When my mum would come for visiting,
The only time school rules allowed us,
To have cooked food and chocolates,
But I enjoyed the pieces she sneaked in,
They were a testimony to our love,
They were the forbidden fruits,
One of the illegal things we did with thrill,
I hope she reads it that girl,
I hear now she is all grown up,
And in campus studying,
She has always been naughty,
I hear she steals exams now,
Am sure if we were in the same campus,
I would always get a way,
To graduate with an honors,
She would give me the answers now,
For right now that's what is important,
When we were eleven sweets and candies were,
In the future money will be,
And am sure if we are together then,
She will find a way of getting me,
Illegal insider information at the stocks exchange,
And just like she never got caught with chocolates,
Back in primary school,
Her wit would never allow us to get caught,
By Lumumba and anti-corruption commission,
I have never kissed or sexed her,
The last time we really talked or laughed together,
I was eleven and she was eleven to,
I hope when she reads this,
Regardless of who she is with,
We would meet some place,
And kiss like we should have,
And she will lift her dress for me,
And I will unzip my pants for her,