Tuesday 24 May 2011

And YOU Thought You Could Kiss Better

The perfect kiss. The perfect kiss should be the first kiss. Not the first time my raw lips set onto of another. Rather the first time they land on fresh lips I just met. We all know the anticipation of things is most times greater than the thing itself. I would not skip the anticipation to sandwich another's lips. Killing it by kissing immediately, without loading up the anticipation. I will make her laugh first. To lighten the mood and reduce her tension. I will make sure we are at a comfortable place. Perhaps on my bed, seated facing each other. Good things might come after it. Which I might deny her to build anticipation for myself and her. The sweetest orgasm come from the longest foreplay. Oh, you dint know that, no wonder you don't sex right. But I might also want to start it like this. Look right into her eyes. Then down to her lips. Then back to her eyes. Slowly, as if my eyes had licking capability. And they were taking their time, to taste chocolate. I would repeat that, until she knows a kiss is due. I would then tell her she had beautiful pink lips. Then she would smile. Ask her if she liked mine. Just to turn her smile into a giggle. Assuring her that kissing me would be a right decision. Cause I am well packaged. I come with kissable lips. And stocked up with enough humor to make her laugh a lifetime. Then I would look at her eyes again. Move them back to her lips. Move closer to her face. Slowly so that I let her heart beat rise. Before I...