Friday 6 May 2011

How Do You Know You Are Loved?

I got to say this in under thirty minutes,
I need to read for my property theory cat,
If I don't the marks I get will be embarrassing,
For that's what cats do most perfectly,
Not test your knowledge as they should,
Just embarrass you as they shouldn't,
So no editing about anything,
My spellings will go unchecked,
Just like some of her text go unread,
they are too many that's why,
I know she loves me,
She is from Mombasa,
She calls me everyday,
I mean every single day,
Not once or twice,
More times,
Most of her calls I don't pick up,
would you pick up all those calls?
She loves me,
That's how I know,
She wants to be in a relationship with me,
Which ever way it will work,
Even if it's just though the phone,
She wants us to be in a relationship,
She wants us to relate in whatever way,
Do you relate?

She wants me, oh yes she does,
She wants my voice all the time,
Always excited when I pick up,
Even though I say goodbye first,
And she complains she is the one who called me,
That she should be the one saying goodbye,
Just cause I initiate shag,
Does that mean I should continue until...regardless of her?
I also have a say on when our phone calls end,
Even when she does call,
But I don't argue about that much,
When you sense someone loves you,
You put aside what you think are your rights,
When she loves you she craves all your senses,
Her body aches for your touch,
She aches to be seen by you,
Like when she gets a new dress,
She aches to see you all times,
She wants to hear how you have been,

Mugo you are the best,
Mugo you are the best,
Mugo you are the best,
That's the way she screamed one afternoon,
With her legs wide and me between them,
She screamed that and touched my back,
To pull me a little closer,
So that I could get in deeper,
I under performed beautifully,
Poured out all the seeds in my balls,
You would have too,
Her words made my heart beat prematurely,
They even made me orgasm prematurely,
Sometimes somethings are beyond your power,
Even that day she didn't seem to notice she dint cum,
When one loves you they forget themselves so naturally,
You find you are the only one cumming,

She loves me that girl,
And this is how I know,
Every time she was here she feed me,
She bothered everyone at home,
I think she must have,
So that she learns how to cook,
And when she cooked for me,
I saw how one can get fat,
If I ever opened my window,
The aroma of her food would beckon the neighbors cats,
If I did dare open both windows,
Even the cats from the next estate will come,
She always wants to find a way,
Whatever way,
To make me love her,
She loves me,
I almost feel in love when I tasted her,
Sorry, I mean her food!

She loves me I know she does,
This is how I know she does,
If right now I were to vanish,
Elope with another girl,
Or run away all together,
Perhaps after I fail property law exam,
Which I hope I wouldn't fail,
She will be the first to know,
I swear she will look for me so much,
My mother will feel a challenge,
There are these girls that claim they love you,
They are such a class act,
Some I do believe,
But this girl I know it's for real,
Unlike those other girls,
That have seasons for loving me,
They love me for a while,
They crave my senses for a while,
They touch there hair unintentionally to groom themselves,
They play with their necklace subconsciously,
They seek my attention naturally,
They seek to look their best unknowingly,
Laughing a little louder when am around,
Finding the seat closest to me discreetly,
They crave my senses for a while,
After some time they go quiet,
As if they are having an affair,
They don't have time for me like she does,
If I make a date with her,
No matter what day,
Even during exam week,
She tries to push exams into her schedule,
She doesn't push me into her schedule,
I already fit in it,
I don't need to be squeezed like exam,
Am always in her schedule,
Even when we I stand her up,
Even when we aren't to meet,
Am in her schedule,
Other things can fit in after me,
That's why she never gives me a no,
That's why she keeps complaining she is late,
That she would get into trouble,
If she doesn't leave for home that time,
Yet she is the one that suggest,
At that very moment hours passed her curfew,
That she has an idea I would love,
Takes my navy blue polka dotted tie,
And tie it round my eyes,
Ties up both my hands and legs,
Then starts with a lap dance...
I can't tell you the rest you know,
Too intense...
Just to intense...

That's how I know she loves me.

I could say more you know,
But it's heading to fourty minutes now,
I had only thirty minutes you know,
To right this,
I need to start reading,
Or else my cat results will embarrass me so much,
I will have to run away from town,
And I don't want to cause her anguish,
In looking for me,
I already have cause her enough pain,
By not giving her a relationship,
For that am sorry love.

That's how I know she loves me,
How do you know you are loved?