Saturday 7 May 2011

Valentines 13th February

Valentines is on fourteenth,
All of us do know this,
She showed up at my door step,
Am not sure if we were dating yet,
I had started to love her,
Love her in the way,
That I started to prone my life,
Like it were a rose plant,
Plucking all the leaves off,
Plucking all the roses out,
All the other roses,
Just living that white one,
That one white one that was her,
You see when we met she was pure,
I poked her flower to red,
So that she was my red rose,
At least she was becoming,
She showed up at my door,
She always did spend time with me,
We always did things together,
It was as if we were almost married,
I had the best day ever that day,
Think of your best day,
Close your eyes and feel it,
Then think it a milli times better,
And now you know how mine was,
All thanks to her,
This day was different,
I had begun to love her greatly,
She should up at my place,
Where we always met,
If we were not having breakfast,
Somewhere fancy with good seats,
We were just the two of us sitting close,
She should up at my place,
Ready to party,
Let loose,
With me,
She brought me a bottle of liquor,
I was so excited,
For the first time,
She got me something sweet,
I felt I was her honey,
I felt even more in love,
You know what alcohol does,
It makes as more daring,
We were happy,
We laughed that day,
Until the liquor was done,
Empty glasses and bottles,
The bed part was what crowned the day,
What creamed it in fact,
She felt magical,
Until she got so wasted,
She had to go to the bathroom,
To let out the excess alcohol,
In a manner we all are familiar with,
It was such a turn off,
But when she came back,
All freshened up,
I think she was so high,
She cared not,
Of whatever I thought,
But what she would feel,
When I was back in her,
Like I was back in her,
We turned like water drops,
Fitting into whatever position with capacity,
To hold the pleasure we had,
Like perfume fits into whatever bottle,
We fitted into whatever Pleasure wanted us to,
We jumped up and down like springs,
We pumped each other like pistons,
Like fast racing ferraris,
Only that the finish line was an orgasm,
But when we reached the finish point,
We did not stop,
Even to take a break,
We raced again and again,
We raced more and more,
My engine exploded again and again,
I did not stop,
She did not stop,
Even for a second,
We crossed the finish line a thousand times,
And a thousand times again,
And every time we crossed it,
we felt the screams of ecstasy,
We took it all,
All the pleasure in the world,
We felt it all,
In orgasms,
Countless,
We pumped each other,
Oh we did,
Like water pumps,
Untiring,
Running on electricity,
Electricity was us,
And when her lightening stopped,
She glowed,
I thundered,
I never so her happier,
She turned,
We spooned,
Then I poked her,
Again and again,
At first as play,
Then for real,
As we spooned,
She didn't move much,
She tried to talk a little,
I moved most,
It was slow,
But to me I felt close,
Most at love,
Screwing her like that,
All the parts I like about her,
Were within reach,
My fingers cupped her like a bra,
Both hands,
I touched her heart,
Her booty,
That large one over flowed,
From my thigh to my lower stomach,
In a rhythm we danced,
Slowly like the romantic parts,
In a movie,
It all came to an end,
At the end of the day,
It's been over a year now,
But I still reflect,
Of the beautiful experience,
But today I thought of it different,
It was the 13th of February,
13th is an unlucky day isn't it?
Did she ask someone to be her valentine?
The day before valentines?
Did that someone tell her no?
Turn her down?
Was that why she showed up randomly?
On the morning of 13th?
The day before valentines?
With cheap liquor?
Claiming it was mine?
Then swallowing it all,
To drawn her sorrows?
Did she think about him?
When she fcuked me?
Was I her toy?
In my moment of peak love?
She showed up late on actual valentine,
Where was she?
If I wasn't her first option,
her first option turned her down?
was she with her second option early valentines day?
Was I a date after a date on valentine the 14th?
Why was I so naive,
To believe her like such,
She told the world she was a red rose already,
Then made me believe that I plucked her flower red,
Why was I so naive,
I love to spoon and pump,
I learnt it that day with her,
I learnt it out of love,
I've never felt closer to any human,
Than when I did that with her,
Is it the reason why I still spoon like that?
With every girl I imagine close?
She has ruined me a lot that girl,
She is the reason,
Am like this!