Wednesday 25 May 2011

How You Will Have Sex Next Time



This is a reminder I send you,
Seems your memory needs refreshing,
There are things you know you'd love,
More than you love money and chocolates,
The things that are considered adult,
Think of the shortest mini skirt you do have,
That worn even to a club is Adult,
I will see your message passed mid-night tonight,
And when my phone vibrated with your text,
At that time i will know,
You will want to rush things,
The dress you will wear will show it,
That loose-silky cloth that you wear,
With your jeans it's name I know not,
It's not quite a dress cause you wear it with jeans,
It's not a top cause it's more complicated than that,
Its 'just a top' but I wont call it that,
For if  I just call it 'just' that,
You will get mad.
It greater than a top,
Costed you a couple of fortunes,
You will want to rush things,
Your scanty attire will show it,
The eager in your eyes will prove it,
But I will not let you touch anything hard,
Not just yet,
I am a good cook you know,
very skilled with my tongue you know,
The food I will cook you After will prove it,
My fridge stocked up with oysters and sea shells,
Not just the real ones but chocolate also shaped as them,
My fridge is capable of such rare aphrodisiacs, shhh! don't tell,
I know you want what you want then,
Craves sweep off rationality,
I know that time you use not your mind to think,
But impossibly force your heart to think instead,
Talk of perfect failure,
Your crave sweeps off rationality
Mostly when I get your skin moist,
At the same time I get your pears sensitive,
Turning the moisture on your skin into pea-like small drops,
Of sweat getting bigger and bigger like you clit will,
As it fails to hide under your already soaked g-string,
Like a girl fails in hide a nine months ball,
The horny moments will be building a foundation,
And your body will tell you  I take you now,
But my mind will tell me slow her down,
Tease her nuts,
Then I would slow everything almost to a stop,
So that eager and desire builds like a burst,
You will feel like you are high,
Everything in slow motion,
So that you can feel each and every pulse in your body,
Even the one on your wrist and neck,
Starting to pick a louder faster throbbing pace,
Sweetly overwhelming all so slowly,
Tu, tu, tu, tu, tu you feel it go,
You feel yourself go with it too,
Feel so loose if you were in a club you would strip,
Or get a gang bang,
I will look at your eyes,
Then move down to your lips, 
Then tell you I love your lips,
You will smile,
I will ask you if you love mine too,
So that that smile grows into a giggle,
Then you would know that I not only have soft silky sheets,
But also a fertile sense of humor,
enough to keep you at my place the whole night,
This time I will not look at your eyes,
I will look right into your eyes,
And there will be a moment of silence,
Even the soft music from the radio will respect the silence,
By choosing to go quiet at that time like it goes when changing tracks,
In the silence I will move tilted closer into your face,
And the slowness of it all will cause your body to race,
Your bosom to speedometer your heart beat,
I will press my lips on yours,
Flat and still on them for,
For longer than the average kisser,
Then touch your fingers,
Then touch your lips,
Just touch your lips yourself right now,
The sensitivity has already gotten to them,
 let my fingers tips slowly climb up your arm's skin,
And our kisses will rebirth again,
Withdrawing from you lips while clinging on you lower lip last,
Just to remind you am not like those amateurs you kiss,
Plus to catch my breath,
To confirm that it is really your beauty I kiss,
The child in me will jump up and down electrically within,
As I sandwich your lips with zeal,
I will try not to touch your hem line,
But my fingers will grab a fist around it,
Like a man trapped grabs the jail bars,
So that that dress still crumples desperate for an iron even when I let go,
you will pull my hand away to save me,
But I will already be a lost cause,
The compass in my shorts will already show stiff direction,
No longer pointing south but pointing at the thing I want,
It will be long long long bulging moments between,
My fingers caressing you
and,
your pink wet velvet,
That that matches with my pink tip,
Your pink velvet, 
That I will tear through,
As grab onto you half-falling bra,
And the swells it ideally should cover,
I will not let it all in,
Just the tip and an inch,
I know you like surprises,
So I will ride you with that first,
And keep on surprising you with a new inch,
Inch after inch after inch,
An unending surprise,
So that you so wet,
Feel me parting you,
That as I grab your ass,
I feel the wet on the sheets,
Liquid thick like good health,
Oozing off you like sunset rays, 
And when you hear my voice,
Deep and powerfully now,
Trying to out with my gasping breaths,
You will know am about to peak,
Exhausted but still working hard,
Cause I will be needing to cum,
unable to stop cause of quest,
You will know am almost there,
your hips will not lie,
When they prove they have a mind of your own,
You will feel your ass rise up from the bed,
To let me drive inside to your belly,
Sink till my balls seem attached on you,
So that as the relieve seed you feel them,
Jump up and down like pop corn in a micro wave,
So that you feel the tiny spasm,
Of cum shooting into you,
Not like a gun,
But a machine gun,
Bullet after forceful bullet,
So hard it will push me backward inch by inch,
Like the physics of shooting with a bazooka,
Cum shooting in you,
Bon voyage-ed to a world called Fuck,
If I asked you your name that time,
You will be one percent You,
ninety nine percent orgasm,
Then I will lie there exhausted,
Proud to have caused intensity enough,
To fade mosquito bite stings,
That why I don't have a mosquito net,
And you do!
Have you ever faded mosquito bite stings?
Eyes closed heart beating,
The after glow will cum after cum,
You will close your eyes and feel powerful,
In the dark of my room,
In the secrecy of my closed doors,
Feeling like a total woman,
With the power to chase my pride out of the room,
And turn me into a panting massacre,
Your hand will run down my chest,
Lower and further lower,
As you swear to have my neck,
If I ever told anyone you gave it to me so easily,
Then I'd remind you I do not kiss and tell,
Empty rumor and gossip will prove it so!
I will hope you don't find me like that,
Flaccid after having cum,
But I will not be able to stop you,
I will be already too energy less,
Pull out the filled rubber and drop it to the floor,
You do not care what I think of you then,
You want one thing and one thing only,
To enjoy your Friday night fully,
I will wish we were more than friends,
But you will never know till you bring it up,  
I guess women are empowered this days,
Fulfilling there sexual desires more than men,
But in secrecy to avoid slutty reputations,
No way my flaccid will stop you,
From getting what you came for,
Meet it at my thigh,
With your hair spread on my stomach,
Giving it encouragement,
So much it pulls up,
It's ready!
Like warm cream cake is from the oven,
Almost busting with excitement,
This time I will not cum as first,
Though it is a compliment when I cum fast,
Not so fast fast like uncontrollable first,
But fast first so that second round I last forever,
We rush to my shower so that we are fresh,
Like the spare sheets will spread on my bed,
That will spread like you legs will tonight,
I will start to build for your orgasm again,
This time the foundation will be for a multiple one,
That will feel like a birthday balloon realized in the air,
Flying all over the walls of the room exhaling,
Does he know that the longer the wait?
The more tsunami'c the final sensation?
With me your libia will know this,
Sense it,
And moisten instantly,
With all that tension building,
After sharing our fantasies,
Thanks to empty wineglasses,
Role play wont be as shy,
Our fire will rush,
In a different way this time,
A way that will send you masturbating to your doom,
Wanting to fuck this poem or the  vibrating phone you read it from,
You will excitedly put on the costume,
I will unhide from my closet,
I will follow suit,
The genesis of urgency,
You will be dressed as a...
then...
And after hours,
You will realize,
Why role play is popular,
In other countries.