Sunday 22 May 2011

I might As well Have My Periods This Morning

Hardy slept last night. It's Sunday morning at ten o'clock. I think I should wear a tampon. I have woken up feeling like a girl. Oh heaven, I have such a great urge to go shop. This morning that urge feels greater than my urge to sex would. I see myself, collecting loafers from all nice shops. Those perfect shoes. That I like to feel raw. Like sex without condoms. I want new pairs of loafers. I will wear them without socks. I want to feel them like raw sex. The velvet leather touch against my feet skin to skin. I want to sweat in them. Just like on a different morning I would want to cum in a girl. Soil my shoes with sweat, just to assert the feeling I indeed own those shoes. I want them massaging my feet. I want them smelling like me. I will not wear them with a condom. I will wear them raw. Am itching to shop today. I want to buy shoes and blue, white, pink, navy blue and polka dotted shirts. I crave to shop more than I crave to sex this morning. I must prepare myself for such an urge. I hope it visits me the Sunday after next next Sunday. When my credit card has paid all the bills. And is ready to be run through as many machines as a slut. Limitless and is filled enough to give me everything I want. I want to shop till I drop. Useless and useful things both. In fact I am going to go spend some obscene amount of money now. Live today forget tomorrow. I might even call a girl afterwards to screw my balls dry. I will wear 'socks' for that though. I might be mad but not insane. The beauty of life is exactly such. You think you want to wake up Sunday morning craving to see a fine light-skinned, well-sized-slim hot girl making you breakfast in your fawn gown. Only to wake up and find you wish it was okay to crave shopping like girls do. Wanting to take your credit card for a slutty tour. Life is unpredictable like that sometimes. I love it's surprises. A different day, different madness!